Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Yes, seeing the girls getting banged is cool of course, but I really like good pinup shots and some kinky scripts/stories connected to them.
I can appreciate that. This game have good wallpaper materials all over the place. And I have always enjoyed photoshoots in adult games, so this is really just perfect where the MC is aspiring photographer :D

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
What scene would you like to see that is not in the game yet guys?
Rachel and Grace threesome at her mansion. Rachel gave order to mc to ask Grace to come to her mansion, why don't use this order for own pleasure ;)

Risa and Lina threesome with mc, or even whole route Risa+Lina+mc, yes i know it can't happen but man can dream.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You literally deliver girls to your lawnshark you know is hustling your for money.
Thety litarelly rape the girls right in front of you, there you forced them to.
You know your lawn shark runs the business, on the books, with actual money.
We actually don't know much
The two who do it for money can leave
The girls are never paid, never shown to receive anything, this is your own interpretation.
Remember you had to pay yourself for the girl you liked so she could get stuff for herself.
Where is all the supposed money going? There is none, you doofus, but yeah, live out your sex slave customer fantasy. Sure hope you get the Westworld treatment for all your bad habbits.
The fact they seem to ”work” is what slaves do when their pimps let them have a breeder off the rapes, so all clues points to a human trafficking ring MC is blackmailed into by increasing debt to his lawn shark. Every girl has the same sob story as MC: received money for whatever and never had any chance of getting out. Good luck living your fantasy outside of game facts.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You literally deliver girls to your lawnshark you know is hustling your for money.
1. Nope, MC can sugges girls to work there, but he can't "deliver" them to anyone.
2. I was talking about the ones already working there. Two can get out withtout any problem. How comes? What about the two that say they like it there?
Yes, it could all be a lie, but so far there is no proof for it.

The girls are never paid, never shown to receive anything, this is your own interpretation.
Alice and Rachel went there for the kicks?
Well, that's one way to see it. I am quite sure however, that Alice mentioned that this was her only option, since she lost her job. So for some reason this is a replacement for her job. If that's not about money, what else is it about then? After all I might have misinterpreted that and you know it better, based on something a char in the game actually said.

Good luck living your fantasy outside of game facts.
I wish ... But because we don't, that's why we play these games, don't we?

ps: I am not into that master / slave thing at all. But there are people - both male and female - who enjoy it.
And if there is a place for them to do it, who am I to fuck it up for them?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
first of all i want to take revenge on fiona"s stepfather, the revenge on the teacher was light compared to what i want to do to him. :devilish: then i go with fiona to her bedroom,where skylar is eagerly waiting for us, and have a fantastic threesome with the two best friends that last for hours.:love: once that 's done it's almost night, and i'm on my way home when kira stops me and gives me a lift home. and luckily it's friday night, and evelyn is so drunk that i can convince her to have a lesbian threesome with kira first,simultaneously giving each other oral sex to orgasm.then i fuck kira from behind,then switch to evelyn,en so it goes on for long hot hours until the morning.:love:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
first of all i want to take revenge on fiona"s stepfather, the revenge on the teacher was light compared to what i want to do to him. :devilish: then i go with fiona to her bedroom,where skylar is eagerly waiting for us, and have a fantastic threesome with the two best friends that last for hours.:love: once that 's done it's almost night, and i'm on my way home when kira stops me and gives me a lift home. and luckily it's friday night, and evelyn is so drunk that i can convince her to have a lesbian threesome with kira first,simultaneously giving each other oral sex to orgasm.then i fuck kira from behind,then switch to evelyn,en so it goes on for long hot hours until the morning.:love:
What if Fiona's stepfather dies in car accident a while before planned revenge? :unsure: :KEK:
No satisfaction after revenge = no access to Skylar:eek:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Thety litarelly rape the girls right in front of you, there you forced them to.
You know your lawn shark runs the business, on the books, with actual money...
...The fact they seem to ”work” is what slaves do when their pimps let them have a breeder off the rapes, so all clues points to a human trafficking ring MC is blackmailed into by increasing debt to his lawn shark.
"Lawn shark"? Landscaping seems a silly business for mobsters to run.
1665058161735.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
i really hope not,i really want revenge for what he did to fiona. and no skylar?take everything from me,all my possessions,but not the lovely skylar. :cry:
I think Skylar is just fine....and she's not belongs to anyone....

She knows how to protect herself...
skylar__photo_hunt_art__31_by_mooch1e_de3lv59.png
She likes to relax... skylar_relaxing__photo_hunt_art__60_by_mooch1e_deb9f83.png
Also she is helping us with other girls:unsure:
Our Silent Hero!:KEK::love:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I really like her vibe and the fact that there have been some interesting fan theories about her which author himself encouraged/found curious. So her plot might definitely be deeper than first glance suggests. On top of that she have banging body and we all know that "crazy" chicks are great in bed most of the time :D Go Skylar!

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

She knows how to protect herself...
View attachment 2084854
She likes to relax... View attachment 2084855
Also she is helping us with other girls:unsure:
oh that first picture,no, she doesn't anyone to protect her,she's our hero in the story,she'll save us all. but that second picture,oh my god!! :love: :love:i can watch this for hours, that beautiful caressing face with her beautiful blue eyes that i could drown in, those beautiful full breasts,her smooth belly,her lusty thighs!!oh boobslover,this is giving me a heart attack!! oh skylar,ti amo,ti amo!!:p

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
oh that first picture,no, she doesn't anyone to protect her,she's our hero in the story,she'll save us all. but that second picture,oh my god!! :love: :love:i can watch this for hours, that beautiful caressing face with her beautiful blue eyes that i could drown in, those beautiful full breasts,her smooth belly,her lusty thighs!!oh boobslover,this is giving me a heart attack!! oh skylar,ti amo,ti amo!!:p
I've seen poorly made character like Skylar in Daz store looong time ago, i knew character similiar to her was in some game.
i found out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skylar is pure perfection :love:

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

Personally I would love to see scene where MC have a party with Alice after she broke up with William and then got back together. It is late and Alice doesn't wanna go back home to not raise suspicion with William. MC doesn't wanna bring Alice home to not raise suspicion with Evelyn. But they want to continue the night... Idea! Why don't we go to hotel! There they join a hotel room and MC's Dad visits... the more the merrier I say... Alice spitroasted by MC and Dad. :love:
More Grace. What scenes? All of them. How many is that? Yes.
That doesn't make sense? Don't worry about it, you know I'm right.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is ethereal, a nimph, a godling heartwarming fantastic babe to have and to hold.
This game does not give us the prince charming role to sweep her off her feet and
take her to our ivory tower to love and to cuddle and to throbb her through rainbows and heavens all day long every day, rather we are passing grouches meteors dropping by to shake her merry world. All her encounters are magical and she deserves so much more in this game!
Moochie made Skylar looking better than any Daz store character that's why. Grey hair and basic facial features are little similiar, but Skylar have different body shape and huge boobs:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Boobs Lover

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Here are my models. Have fun!:sneaky:
ps. I included body textures (be sure to get Skin Builder for G8F). Morphs are out of the question - I got like 10gb of them, so you need to get them on your own looking at 'missing files' error (also, I suggest you not delete archives of those morphs so you will be able to delete them in case of conflicts).
Mega
the mega link isn't working anymore

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes