soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Lina in RM? :eek: Heresy! The same heresy when perverts wanted to put Skylar to RM six months ago.
hey,i meant it sarcastic,come on, i'm dark minded,but i don't even think about putting just one of the mc's girl's in the red maiden!! this aside,who would really be behind the red maiden,who is really the big boss behind it all? :unsure:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
hey,i meant it sarcastic,come on, i'm dark minded,but i don't even think about putting just one of the mc's girl's in the red maiden!! this aside,who would really be behind the red maiden,who is really the big boss behind it all? :unsure:
i knew it was sarcasm.

i think it's someone powerful like Grace's father or his bitch, also that might be Roberts. i've heared in past prostitute was ruled whole country after humilating king and took his throne, so maybe Sakura is boss :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this aside,who would really be behind the red maiden,who is really the big boss behind it all? :unsure:
That's obviously the guys in the computer club. They thought it was a business simulation, but they accidentaly accessed a secret military software and guided real people instead. And being sick perverts as all computer geeks are, they thought it would be fun to start and run a whore house and a drug cartell. The rest was history.
That's the only plausible explanation, anything else would be speculation.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe better do not brake Grace too much..
Maniacs on discord asked once "when Grace and Fiona will appear in RM?" :FacePalm:
if grace goes to rm and oksana finds out that mc is responsible then mc is better move to pluto, fiona would ruin whole place.

well,you always have perverts who never get enough, then you might as well say jennifer and lina in the red maiden.
jennifer might end there on tsundere path and lina just wouldn't fit there.

also is your enter-button broken?

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
if grace goes to rm and oksana finds out that mc is responsible then mc is better move to pluto, fiona would ruin whole place.

jennifer might end there on tsundere path and lina just wouldn't fit there.

also is your enter-button broken?
my life is broken,the world is broken,but enter button,that's not,why? :unsure:

Jan 30, 2020
Any news about 15.1?

Hey there!

Sorry for the delay! While my crew is busy wrapping up the last bit of content there is for v0.15.1, I'm already working on v0.15.2 (80 images and a couple of animations are done). It'll take them at least one more week. Apologies for that - one of us was busy elsewhere for quite a while.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's main story continuation
  • Kira's main story continuation
  • Rachel and Kelly scene
  • Chan Mi continuation
  • New Evelyn's message
  • New images for Rule34
  • Minor improvements
  • 332 images, 10 animations, 210 rerenders (Rachel's cafe activities, Rachel's activities at home (morning, evening, night), Monica's jogging scenes, taking a special picture for Jennifer at the park)

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
this aside,who would really be behind the red maiden,who is really the big boss behind it all?
There was that nurse's diary that may be a clue.

It speaks of how one of the patients was able to seduce all the women around him to escape. He later asked the nurse to gather the most loyal of the women to follow him. Sounds like a origin story for the RM to me. But who was he? Mr. Roberts? I think he would have been in Russia doing mafia stuff back then and not locked up in a mental hospital.

Not to say that Roberts did meet the guy later on and help setup the first RM. So an unknown third party that can charm the pants off any woman teams up with Russian mafia guy to create a global empire of sex trafficking.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
who would really be behind the red maiden,who is really the big boss behind it all?
That's obviously the guys in the computer club. They thought it was a business simulation, but they accidentaly accessed a secret military software and guided real people instead. And being sick perverts as all computer geeks are, they thought it would be fun to start and run a whore house and a drug cartell. The rest was history.
That's the only plausible explanation, anything else would be speculation.
i've thought about real RM boss and two persons who came to my mind as first are Kevin and Skylar. They both are trying to stay inconspicuous and plays innocent :KEK:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i've thought about real RM boss and two persons who came to my mind as first are Kevin and Skylar. They both are trying to stay inconspicuous and plays innocent :KEK:
Kevin was in fact my first suspect, but he most likely would not have found the adress, so I struck him off the list. But maybe he opens a second shop in his living room with just one employee.

And well .. .seeing as how she has no problem with cheating her co-nerds, maybe Skylar was the one who provided access to the military software and is laughing her ass off right now.

Anime_Anon

Apr 30, 2020
Here are my models. Have fun!:sneaky:
ps. I included body textures (be sure to get Skin Builder for G8F). Morphs are out of the question - I got like 10gb of them, so you need to get them on your own looking at 'missing files' error (also, I suggest you not delete archives of those morphs so you will be able to delete them in case of conflicts).
Mega
mooch13 I tried your link and the mega link was not working

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
mooch13 I tried your link and the mega link was not working
Twe quoted post is 2 years old. Several people posted new links for models and textures since then. The fan art thread might be the better place to look for them however.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm finally getting around to playing through this again after a long time. The animations looked good so far but man that blowjob during Massage #3 with Rachel looks disturbing.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
oh yes,that's the devil in her,that's her protection and weapon against the rest of the world. as scott also said,she know right away that her body and her sex appeal is her weapon that she uses against the men and women. and oh yes,she has her needs,but behind all this is a sweet girl with all her good and freaky sides. :love:
She knows how to use her graces on people.
To hold her freaky sides under control i choose Mc dominates Fi route. If she feel too much freedom she can repeat her past actions ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes