1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
so as i slowly(due to my unfortunate lack of free time) make my way through this i want to offer up something thats both a criticism and a compliment. The storyline involving
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is just emotionally difficult. I mean you destroy her life for mostly petty reasons (especially since she did have a kindhearted reason for her actions) and then the achievement basically implies she has to become a stripper. Not to mention the extremely heartbreaking dialogue and both
crying afterwords. Dont get me wrong, this is because of VERY VERY GOOD writing that I feel so emotionally invested in the characters, but i cant help feeling like a terrible person for hurting her so badly. I truly hope that in the future we can try to give her a happy ending...

also because

• Love
Reactions: goochklok

kenkko

May 11, 2017

You dont have to destroy her life, you can just get the husband in on the storyline and this should get you the good ending with her.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
so as i slowly(due to my unfortunate lack of free time) make my way through this i want to offer up something thats both a criticism and a compliment. The storyline involving
is just emotionally difficult. I mean you destroy her life for mostly petty reasons (especially since she did have a kindhearted reason for her actions) and then the achievement basically implies she has to become a stripper. Not to mention the extremely heartbreaking dialogue and both
crying afterwords. Dont get me wrong, this is because of VERY VERY GOOD writing that I feel so emotionally invested in the characters, but i cant help feeling like a terrible person for hurting her so badly. I truly hope that in the future we can try to give her a happy ending...

also because
No worries, we'll smooth things over :giggle:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Playing 6.2. Ive bought everything in the clothing store and most things from the pawnshop save for the camera and microphone. I've also bought a lot from Scott as well. However, I can't seem to get Monica jogging or supply Evelyn with the outfits she needs for photo sessions in the park and on the dorm roof. Is there somewhere else I should be looking for these items? Is there a stat I need to modify?

MATAFAKA

Mar 7, 2019
I made a Incest patch for the game since I did not see any on the OP post, so N7 , please link this post on the OP post!

Well... 'made' is a big word, I simply deleted one simple sentence from the introduction at the start which would 'hinder' the blood-related relationships. This small file should work with any future releases.

Anyway, replace this file with the one in the 'Game' folder and you are ready to go!

DELETE THE ADDED NUMBERS AFTER THE DOWNLOAD FOR IT TO WORK!!!

View attachment 368711
Thank You very much.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
How to do Alice's photo session using drugs? I have done the other two (with/without William). But can't getting the drug one.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
How to do Alice's photo session using drugs? I have done the other two (with/without William). But can't getting the drug one.
The easiest way - don't play any other scenes (don't 'Talk' to Alice either) except for photo session ones and just play it as you'd want to go without William. In the end, you'll fail and then you can buy 'Drugs' at Scott's shop ;)
how to give Lina a phone.
'Gift' option appears in the second interaction screen at school with Lina. Just play her storyline and look at 'Hints' in your phone.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
There's a bug after doing the forever young achievement route (That is to admit love for Monica and choosing "(CHA)Age has no value") that resets INT, HAC, STR, and SNE to 3. Is this a known bug?

Save attached. Go to Monica's house to initiate the admit love event to replicate.

becuz313

Mar 17, 2018
dont no if it is a bug but i went to school every day but still got kicked out .... maybe cuz i hung out the the kid in class?

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I made a Incest patch for the game since I did not see any on the OP post, so N7 , please link this post on the OP post!

Well... 'made' is a big word, I simply deleted one simple sentence from the introduction at the start which would 'hinder' the blood-related relationships. This small file should work with any future releases.

Anyway, replace this file with the one in the 'Game' folder and you are ready to go!

DELETE THE ADDED NUMBERS AFTER THE DOWNLOAD FOR IT TO WORK!!!

View attachment 368711
Can't use your patch since it won't download it just opens the code folder

becuz313

Mar 17, 2018
You have to attend classes twice a week. Just being there isn't enough.
i do go every day but then i always end up hanging with that kid no way around it,,,,,,, oh well i will wait for the next version and see if that fixes my problem but thx for responding

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
i do go every day but then i always end up hanging with that kid no way around it,,,,,,, oh well i will wait for the next version and see if that fixes my problem but thx for responding
There's two separate options. "Attend Classes" is the only one that counts. Whatever current options in "Classroom" don't.

Reactions: mooch1e
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes