MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Depressing that corruption is synonymous with sharing with other dudes in so many of these games.
Well they very much go hand in hand now don't they? Its all avoidable. Even on hard corruption paths you still get the choice to always say no. It is never forced on you.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
0.15.1a is out now on Patreon.

Changelog:
  • Miroslav big final event
  • Tutorial (right after the prologue)
  • Minor improvements
  • 1 achievement
  • 1 Fiona's message, 1 Grace message, 1 Jen's message
  • 221 images, 10 animations (Evelyn's bath scene is now animated), 68 rerenders (Lina Hospital #2, Lina Metro, Monica Teachers' room, Fiona Night call #1, Rachel Outside photo session #1,#2)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well they very much go hand in hand now don't they? Its all avoidable. Even on hard corruption paths you still get the choice to always say no. It is never forced on you.
It does seem that a ton of Devs see them as hand in hand as they think corruption and whorification are the same thing. Almost always corruption, for them, just devolves into sharing or whoring out the corrupted girl. Some devs at least give the reasonable choice for the MC to claim what he's corrupted. Crazy concept that an MC who spent the energy corrupting a girl and dominating her might actually want to keep her for himself.

Here we have a situation like Chan-Mi where corruption immediately leads to sharing with zero opportunity to make her the MC's pet. The other route, thus far, is just lesbian interactions with Rachel...dull but better than the sharing route.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
It does seem that a ton of Devs see them as hand in hand as they think corruption and whorification are the same thing. Almost always corruption, for them, just devolves into sharing or whoring out the corrupted girl. Some devs at least give the reasonable choice for the MC to claim what he's corrupted. Crazy concept that an MC who spent the energy corrupting a girl and dominating her might actually want to keep her for himself.

Here we have a situation like Chan-Mi where corruption immediately leads to sharing with zero opportunity to make her the MC's pet. The other route, thus far, is just lesbian interactions with Rachel...dull but better than the sharing route.
Now that you mention Chan-Mi with the recent update. I didn't think about that until now. Guess Moochie split it up as LIs are always a choice (Like Monica, Evelyn for example) and side-girls as sharable by path of corruption since its a humiliation theme with her.
Guess this all boils down to the very dangerous topic of NTR v Sharing when is it what. Which I've seen plague these forums.
I didn't do the Chan-Mi corruption path. Don't remember but do you at any point choose what path you take with her and does it warn you? Or is the choice made by how far you take it during the revenge scene....Where you technically force her onto her brother when you take it further. Cause the second scene with sharing comes much later at school with the coach.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Now that you mention Chan-Mi with the recent update. I didn't think about that until now. Guess Moochie split it up as LIs are always a choice (Like Monica, Evelyn for example) and side-girls as sharable by path of corruption since its a humiliation theme with her.
Guess this all boils down to the very dangerous topic of NTR v Sharing when is it what. Which I've seen plague these forums.
I didn't do the Chan-Mi corruption path. Don't remember but do you at any point choose what path you take with her and does it warn you? Or is the choice made by how far you take it during the revenge scene....Where you technically force her onto her brother when you take it further. Cause the second scene with sharing comes much later at school with the coach.
If you say you aren't done with her twice then it warns you that her personality may change permanently, forces you to share her right there with her brother, and then puts you on a one way track that includes sharing her in the future. Otherwise it puts you on the dull, thus far, friendship path.

I ended up on the friendship path after realizing the corruption route is purely a sharing route (which seems to be par for the course in this game). Frustrating and boring thus far. It would have been more work but an in between route could have been fantastic. C'est la vie.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes