MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Nah, for example if you being Fiona to the art competition, you give her to one of the judges for the night without any choice.
She is a very bad example since she is not a choice for girlfriend. She does whatever she wants to do. Her routes are Dom/Sub and not Love/Corr. The choice here is to not ask her for help (You don't need it to win).
I discussed this later in a post too when we mentioned that you can't skip the Chan-Mi sharing if you go down the corruption route with her.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
How has this not leaked yet!?
It actually happens alot with this game. It's not as high profile as most of these other games of the same quality so "hero moments" can take anything from a day to several days for this one to leak. This happened last time a big update was split into smaller parts too when people assumed the second part was just a patch for fixes.

Aug 9, 2018
She is a very bad example since she is not a choice for girlfriend. She does whatever she wants to do. Her routes are Dom/Sub and not Love/Corr. The choice here is to not ask her for help (You don't need it to win).
I discussed this later in a post too when we mentioned that you can't skip the Chan-Mi sharing if you go down the corruption route with her.
You can literally choose Fiona as your "girlfriend" when you're asked about it, like with that one creepy redhead you deal drugs to.

I think it's just that with some girls, you choose the tone of your relationship whereas some you choose between a relationship vs pure sex. I dont really know, but Fiona is def a main LI.

Reactions: phreadom and Nemo56

Deltascourge

Nov 11, 2018
Do we know who the target for v0.16 is? Still sucks Grace barely got content, especially after it felt like Jennifer and Fiona got like updates 3 in a row

Reactions: denen

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Consider supporting , they're doing an amazing job and deserve every penny that goes their way.

PhotoHunt-0.15.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Do we know who the target for v0.16 is? Still sucks Grace barely got content, especially after it felt like Jennifer and Fiona got like updates 3 in a row
There will probably be a vote in the coming weeks. There is still another update for this set. This was the second of a three parter.
Grace for having nothing before actually got a huge update I feel like. One of the better storywise/character development.
Jennifer was teased with her behavior in the Grace update so big chance she is gonna be on the poll with Fiona and maybe Alice?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes