D

Deleted member 42

is there any way to edit unity save games? they're a mess

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
The game really needs a better save system The load state already freezes the game typical of Unity games.

Sep 22, 2018
To the dev: Mistake number one.... Using Unity as your engine. This would be much better suited to Ren'py. Coding is super simple for Ren'py and it is far less likely to overburden PC's also it is easily ported to Android. If you want or need help let me know. Ive done 4-5 games using Ren'py.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Downloading and with high expectations. I already loved the game simply by the screenshots and presented features. What I loved the most is how the girls seem so unique with distinct characteristics, like they actually have some flavor added to them unlike most visual novels nowadays. The dev apparently didn't just copy pasted some daz3d models behind a Patreon icon and called it a game.
To the dev: Mistake number one.... Using Unity as your engine. This would be much better suited to Ren'py. Coding is super simple for Ren'py and it is far less likely to overburden PC's also it is easily ported to Android. If you want or need help let me know. Ive done 4-5 games using Ren'py.
I agree. I'm not saying the dev should just scrap everything and say "fuck it", but Unity really is kinda bitchy for people with no experience. Py is more forgiving and even though I barely messed around with both engines I can say Unity was really frustrating.

My advice would be to experiment and see if he's comfortable. If things feel clunky or more complicated than they should be, try testing the waters with Ren'Py.
I may or may not know what I'm talking about, giving my lack of experience with most coding languages, so take this with a big grain of salt.

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
I got a save just before selecting monica routes, if i play after this some time and save it broke and i cant load it. Any solution?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Please fix your save system. Playing the game and saving once each day will make the game during save/load use increasingly more RAM, I have had the game use 6 gigs of RAM to save. That is way too much for any game.

d1lacey

Apr 20, 2018
sorry i don't know how to hide the text but spoiler !

anyone know how to unlock monica house??? blackmail path is all unlock for me... already talk to everyone... i don't know what to do next :-(

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Save system is broken. I spent so much time into the game, just to find out that the save is broken. You cannot load it after you exit the game, and it will just lagg AF.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, so save option is screwed up. But can anyone tell me where the saves or save is stored?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes