Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
nice update as usual and plenty of funny scenes. not that oddly on exposing kira path has more content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you mean June and charlotte content it's not related to exposing Kira its been there since v14 june content start if you sent two girls to RM , charlotte there is an event to see her in the school and the mall. is that the content you meant or is there something more because Im helping Kira and did not find anything related to her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean June and charlotte content it's not related to exposing Kira its been there since v14 june content start if you sent two girls to RM , charlotte there is an event to see her in the school and the mall. is that the content you meant or is there something more because Im helping Kira and did not find anything related to her.
no june, charlotte or scenes with sakura if was on good path with kira.

Not exactly sure how to post a save.
I also have 1 square on the map that didn't unlock for me. It's the one between Lian's house and the Red Maiden.
zip it, attach it on your post. you are missing mommy's workplace aka model agency.

Jan 30, 2020

Hey there you guys!

As you might have noticed by the title, the update will be split in 'a' and 'b'. We are doing this to make these updates come sooner (since both of them are about Rachel's side activities, it won't do harm if we break it into two like this without logical stops).

As well as new content, I'm remaking some old stuff, especially animations. Darn it, I need to rerender practically all of Jennifer... Don't worry, I'm gonna do it piece by piece xD Oof, it'll take some time.
Anyway, expect the update to come out in late April ;)

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 195 images, 11 animations, 83 rerenders (+2 reworked animations)

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
no june, charlotte or scenes with sakura if was on good path with kira.

zip it, attach it on your post. you are missing mommy's workplace aka model agency.
Well I was able to do Jennife and Lian, But Rachel I'm still stuck at stage 2. I go to her every evening where she's supose to be in her room but she's always taking a bath and I've tried every day of the week. June never popped up for me..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I was able to do Jennife and Lian, But Rachel I'm still stuck at stage 2. I go to her every evening where she's supose to be in her room but she's always taking a bath and I've tried every day of the week. June never popped up for me..
like i said post a save.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Trying to figure out what to pick for Alice during the photo session by reading through the comments.
Ruining her relationship seems to be no viable option unless I want her to disappear from the game?

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
well you have lots of things to do and to see what to do click computer on home and then skyshop and go thru every girl and woman.
Already did that. all are completed except Rachel. I started a new game and came across the part where I do the Rachel in her room evening (Ona takaya milaya) and I completed it but it wont trigger the next thing I have to do with Rachel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Already did that. all are completed except Rachel. I started a new game and came across the part where I do the Rachel in her room evening (Ona takaya milaya) and I completed it but it wont trigger the next thing I have to do with Rachel.
advance with others 1st. have you bought red maiden mask?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Not sure if I did that right but there it is.
based on this save you need to talk to the boys in the bathroom at school about the red maiden
maybe you uploaded the wrong save... becuase you did upload an auto save not a manual save normal save will be like this "#-#-LT1"
where "#-#" means Page number-slot number so for example page 3 slot 5 would be "3-5-LT1"

And you don't need to zip it or rar it just upload as is

1679900641755.png

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes