juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone have a look and tell me what the code for Rachels corruption route is. I lost my save and only have her love one which is rach_route = u'love' I need to know what to replace the love part with is if anyone can help. Thanks.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Can someone have a look and tell me what the code for Rachels corruption route is. I lost my save and only have her love one which is rach_route = u'love' I need to know what to replace the love part with is if anyone can help. Thanks.
The other value is 'rm'. You can change this using the cheatmod BTW

Reactions: me130

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Is there a spy camera shot of Fiona having sex with anyone other than the teacher? Once you start a path with her I assume those stop, but wasn't sure if there were more spy came shots. I thought maybe Miro, but maybe not.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Is there a spy camera shot of Fiona having sex with anyone other than the teacher? Once you start a path with her I assume those stop, but wasn't sure if there were more spy came shots. I thought maybe Miro, but maybe not.
There is with Miroslav eventually. It plays a Part in Rachel's Love Path

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So to see that you have to stay away from Fiona for quite some time then?

No, the event take place before you're on a path with her. (atleast thats the "official" timeline seeing as this game is a sandbox the event can randomly pop up whenever you view it and depending on order you do things the first time you might see it is during rachels questline even if you finished fionia already but timeline wise that event has always happen and it was before MC and her hook up)

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
No, the event take place before you're on a path with her. (atleast thats the "official" timeline seeing as this game is a sandbox the event can randomly pop up whenever you view it and depending on order you do things the first time you might see it is during rachels questline even if you finished fionia already but timeline wise that event has always happen and it was before MC and her hook up)
Okay thanks. I was under the impression the spy cameras wouldn't pick stuff like that up once you were on Fiona's path, but I guess that was incorrect. I tend to try to do all the paths at once (other than split ones) rather than finishing one at a time.

Anyway that helps. Thanks.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Is the "Lean In" option to deal Miroslav by collecting photos bugged? I can speak to a bunch of people to ask for photos of Evelyn, but every time I do it just skips to the next timeslot as if there's a scene missing, and nothing happens even after I've spoken with everyone the walkthrough lists - the next time I choose Lean In to try and progress when ready, it just replays the initial dialogue suggesting I should speak to people.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Is the "Lean In" option to deal Miroslav by collecting photos bugged? I can speak to a bunch of people to ask for photos of Evelyn, but every time I do it just skips to the next timeslot as if there's a scene missing, and nothing happens even after I've spoken with everyone the walkthrough lists - the next time I choose Lean In to try and progress when ready, it just replays the initial dialogue suggesting I should speak to people.

you need to collect a certain amount before it allows you to continue

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
you need to collect a certain amount before it allows you to continue
Oh, so you need to speak to every person multiple times? Because I cycled through that option on every person on the list at least once, but wasn't sure it was doing anything because there was no scene, text, or other feedback.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Oh, so you need to speak to every person multiple times? Because I cycled through that option on every person on the list at least once, but wasn't sure it was doing anything because there was no scene, text, or other feedback.
are you using my mod? if so does it show a green check mark as completed?

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
are you using my mod? if so does it show a green check mark as completed?
I'm not, no; I'm using the Android version available on the 1st page.

I have tried using your modded Android version just now as a test, but it seems the save files from the version I was using aren't compatible - it just throws a variable undefined error. I don't want to replay the entire game from scratch at this point, so I guess I'll live with choosing to beat the crap out of Miroslav instead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well to get all pics you need to talk to quite a long list of ppls, mommy's co-worker, her hubby, check mommy's things (office/home), that cop, etc. there are other options to get rid off miro and using him as punching bag is kinda satisfactory.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm not, no; I'm using the Android version available on the 1st page.

I have tried using your modded Android version just now as a test, but it seems the save files from the version I was using aren't compatible - it just throws a variable undefined error. I don't want to replay the entire game from scratch at this point, so I guess I'll live with choosing to beat the crap out of Miroslav instead.
thats weird and fair, but you need to like talk to like 8 diffeent people like Ev her friends and etc some of the you gotta do twice just a different location

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
For people stuck at 22 for Lina, the solution I found was that there were a LOT more swimming pool scenes that needed to be cleared to advance her route even though the hint doesn't say it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For people stuck at 22 for Lina, the solution I found was that there were a LOT more swimming pool scenes that needed to be cleared to advance her route even though the hint doesn't say it.
well there are for example fooling with her while principal is snoozing and vice versa.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes