the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Dude I don't want to sound like an ungrateful asshole but your Android ports of this game is legit bad. There are constant crashes and awfully long amount of loading at the beginning.
if the app is closed when an animation is supposed to play, you're simply running out of memory and the system closes non vital apps to preserve stability.
there are ATL animations containing up to 114 single renders that uses up to 650MB RAM alone. most likely you run in the above explained issue if your phone has less than 4GB RAM.
for anything else Ren'Py creates a traceback.txt file detailing the reasons of the crash. you should provide that if you expect help, preferably in my Discord server as this here is not my private support forum.

Reactions: Dark-Stalker

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Stuck on Jennifer path. It says I need to talk to her at the art club that's not even an option when I show up there. Simply to take photos and invite other girls. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

goik28

Jul 22, 2021
If I go back to school I get a game over, is that right? My last save was from september I think and I don't remember what I have done to be spelled from school.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Stuck on Jennifer path. It says I need to talk to her at the art club that's not even an option when I show up there. Simply to take photos and invite other girls. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

art class is school in the morning not afternoon
Just finished 15.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ya i noticed that too not sure if intentional or just re using models... on the RM path tho im more interested in the random showing up of june here and there creeping in the shadows.

Reactions: Zoomaa

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.15.2 with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: chenerba

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this a big update or a 15min with no real new content one?
should be few hrs play.

I've been through the art class photo sessions many times and passed updates. When I go there in the morning now though my only option is more photo sessions.
if you get msg saying completed all content on jennifer path (whaever that msg is) then you have done everything there.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
should be few hrs play.

if you get msg saying completed all content on jennifer path (whaever that msg is) then you have done everything there.
I have not. It says to talk to her in art class but the option to do so is not available

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes