Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
So whose the focus for next update? Hope mommy gets at least some side activates. It's a lonely update without mommy content. :HideThePain:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
So whose the focus for next update? Hope mommy gets at least some side activates. It's a lonely update without mommy content. :HideThePain:
Probably be a vote in the coming days on her patreon. It is said Skylar is gonna be part of the poll so very big chance she is gonna win that one no matter who is on the list since she is the least featured girl in the game by far.
There is still one more update as part of this Rachel update we had. Focus is gonna be side activities for her this time then they will move on to the next update.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah I know. I've been through the art class photo sessions many times and passed updates. When I go there in the morning now though my only option is more photo sessions.
not sure what step your own but have you taken some of the girls photos in the park? and then showed her the photos?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Sorry to ask but I've never played with Shawn's mod. Where do you select where to get max money and stats?

click mod button -> Cheat tab -> pick cheat

irf cheat tab isn't shown click settings tab first and click "enable" where it says "Show Cheats tab on mod menu"

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Why doesn't the game remember to be in full screen?

And why does it occassional try to open the Patron page when I close the game?

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I've run into an issue.

I'm at Lina step 17 and when I visit her, it shows an exception then I can only hang out with her. It's preventing progression on multiple paths.

Using the compressed version in the OP.

Any help would be appreciated.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
If I go back to school I get a game over, is that right? My last save was from september I think and I don't remember what I have done to be spelled from school.
I might not be remembering this right but depending on how far along you are with the story, you have to keep going to school otherwise you get expelled. I think that's how the whole game starts.
I think you have to progress with the principal or something to get out of doing that. There might be other ways to do it but I'm just vaguely remembering things.
To be honest with you, I haven't played since the last Grace update. I just check back from time to time to see whether Grace's story line has continued yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why doesn't the game remember to be in full screen?

And why does it occassional try to open the Patron page when I close the game?
well on other game it always opens on full window.

that's dev's trick trying to get more patrons.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I often use Daniels K games as a descriptive part. The same things are starting to happen here, i.e. you have to drop characters and not play them at all. Now it was necessary to drop Chan Mi as soon as it leads to either Sharing or Rachel's shitty lesbian path. I just hope that that slut Chan Mi character doesn't get mixed up in anyone else's path, and that it won't be played because of that, because I won't touch that fucking slut. For the others, there are a few points where I wonder if I should drop them. There will definitely be a situation where I have to drop the whole game and put it on ignore when there is too much crappy content.

Fortunately, with the URM mod, you can reset the paths, and in the case of Chan Mi, I had to reset that slut's path, because I just can't stand that sluts in this game. I wish I could kill that bitch once and for all, just like that one jerk in the office.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, for Fiona there are two paths, the Dominatrix Route and the Submissive Route.
For the Dominatrx Route you get Love Points. Now my question:
Is it more of a femdom route is it or is it more of a love route where she keeps her self-consciousness?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
So, for Fiona there are two paths, the Dominatrix Route and the Submissive Route.
Is it more of a femdom route is it or is it more of a love route where she keeps her self-consciousness?
Dominatrx Route she makes you into a pet basically , Submissive Route you make her a pet but there is still some lovely moments there she become slighly better person

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

both are her "love" route your pick for her is either femdom or maledom tho in maledom its not as a heavy dom thing mostly just for sex scenes whereas the femdom route is you are a pet and thats it. in the maledom route she is the "pet"but you get way more of an actually relationship in it and bonding (imho)

Reactions: Zoomaa

pzlTP

May 6, 2022
Which route is correct for Fiona?
In the dom route, he is more powerful and seems happier. Her revenge is also active and smooth. Is this correct?
Many people in the sub say that this line expresses more emotions, Her always unhappy expression,but it doesn't seem like she's happy, does it? Is this her true character? So which line is correct?
I hope everyone can discuss this issue. Thank youo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
(To be honest, I prefer the way she smiles... but if the dom route isn't really her, I'm really sad:cry::cry::cry::cry:)
View attachment 2476027 View attachment 2476032 View attachment 2476028 View attachment 2476031

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both are her "love" route your pick for her is either femdom or maledom tho in maledom its not as a heavy dom thing mostly just for sex scenes whereas the femdom route is you are a pet and thats it. in the maledom route she is the "pet"but you get way more of an actually relationship in it and bonding (imho)
still she acts like a bitch towards mc but still so lovable.

Brianna from Evelyn's PS route:
well most here play on model route.

Mapacr

Nov 29, 2020
I'm in like day 67 and this girl Rachel still did not show up to ask me for money. Her story is still in the first step. Idk if it is a glitch or I did something wrong. If anyone can help, thanks

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes