CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Been a while since I said this but awesome update, some love for Rachel is always welcome.
Red Maiden get shadier every time, can't wait to get to the bottom of it.

A big thanks and bravo to mooch1e ; this VN is already massive but keeps getting better, one of the few sandbox I love.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
each li rotates.
It's funny people complain about that when in reality Evelyn has had a new scene in every single major update since her path got split into PS/PM.
I think this is going to be one of those "You can't please everyone" moments that will keep going.
We get Grace content people complain Monica didn't get any.
We get Evelyn content people complain we didn't get Rachel content.
We get Kira content people complain we didn't get Grace content.
And it just keeps going around...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's funny people complain about that when in reality Evelyn has had a new scene in every single major update since her path got split into PS/PM.
I think this is going to be one of those "You can't please everyone" moments that will keep going.
We get Grace content people complain Monica didn't get any.
We get Evelyn content people complain we didn't get Rachel content.
We get Kira content people complain we didn't get Grace content.
And it just keeps going around...
it has turned to a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: chenerba and MrTrue

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.15.2.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.13.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.15.2.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.13.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Dude I don't want to sound like an ungrateful asshole but your Android ports of this game is legit bad. There are constant crashes and awfully long amount of loading at the beginning.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes