cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I am confused- I have completed all events except kira- it keeps telling me I need to go to her apartment and give her clues but whenever I do so it provides me no clue to discuss??
have you found things about rm?

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Honestly the main path and the annexes ( Chan Mi etc) of Rachel really missed me.
It is very clear that Dev is really passionate about lesbians.

(I play mainly on the path of love (lol rather light corruption...) with all Li and out of curiosity a save full corruption.)

The game has so many possible choices and yet no matter the routes I take all Li' are Bi or Bicurious?

Example of choice:Chan Mi
Light corruption = Rachel+Chan Mi mandatory lesbian scenes
Heavy corruption = Chan Mi sharing (mmf) mandatory
Rachel in Rm route etc etc
And there are other exemples.

Yes "sharing" is for men...and I can understand that lesbian scenes are popular but I would really like that the Dev' gives more options of scenes rather than unnecessary choices ( int , force etc) for 2 sentences of different dialogues.

Reactions: testo2

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Not an NTR hater or anything else but I thought this game was more into corruption and control of the characters, I just was surprised about him using the family members like a toy, I thought he would make Monica into a prostitute and keep Mother and sister as his own collection.
bro, don't get me wrong. i don't intend to point any finger nor insinuate anything - just be ready for incoming if you choose to head for that path.

Reactions: chenerba

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
that they don't do that anymore I think is really bad that made the site so good now you have to search forever and guess is there a compressed version or not then you search and find old compressed versions and you have to keep searching through dozens of pages which is really no fun and makes the site really worse and I always thought that was a huge advantage that they were linked in the op
Check out my comment here to help you find new compresed posts first.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Honestly the main path and the annexes ( Chan Mi etc) of Rachel really missed me.
It is very clear that Dev is really passionate about lesbians.

(I play mainly on the path of love (lol rather light corruption...) with all Li and out of curiosity a save full corruption.)

The game has so many possible choices and yet no matter the routes I take all Li' are Bi or Bicurious?

Example of choice:Chan Mi
Light corruption = Rachel+Chan Mi mandatory lesbian scenes
Heavy corruption = Chan Mi sharing (mmf) mandatory
Rachel in Rm route etc etc
And there are other exemples.

Yes "sharing" is for men...and I can understand that lesbian scenes are popular but I would really like that the Dev' gives more options of scenes rather than unnecessary choices ( int , force etc) for 2 sentences of different dialogues.
There are mandatory lesbian scenes with Rachel?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I did I don.t exactly understand if it is
This is the new content, what don't you understand?

• Rachel's old side activities (revamped and expanded going to cinema activity, Sunday morning pool event continuation, night ice cream scene)
  • Rachel Miro club events at school (complete all Rachel's Breaking up with Miroslav events and 'Attend classes')
  • New Lina hanging out with Rachel scene
  • New Rachel's service in Red Maiden
  • Rachel reacting to the chosen Evelyn's route
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements and changes (important: photo sessions with Rachel at home are now only for Rachel Romance route!)
  • 201 images (+22 images from extra scene), 13 animations (+1 animation from extra scene), 83 rerenders (+5 reworked animations)

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Kira's story is stuck for me and has been for a bunch of updates, is it supposed to be like that or is my game bugged? It's asking for Evelyn's Story #27 but i'm done with Evelyn's story

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Some people here are very dumb calling this NTR, the idea of the corruption routes is to turn the LIs into whores is just that, having sex with other people does not make it ntr in any way, it is like saying that witch trainer from akabur it's an ntr game because you can make hermione have sex with other people lol it doesn't make sense, you're corrupting her to turn her into a sex toy, not to make her your fucking wife. People should understand this before calling anything ntr
That's exactly what I came to ask, what "type" of ntr is there in this, it's very annoying that nowadays they put ntr in any game just for having prostitution, being rather corruption-type games (from Mr. C), or like you say some trainer (from akabur), let's be clear NTR IS ONLY when a male npc has sex with a li from the MC and he doesn't get anything in return and not does he agree (or agrees but only gets turned on by being cheated on, cuckold), But this is not the case.

Thanks for the clarification.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes