mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
The renders get pretty inconsistent at times, mc in red maiden without a mask in front on non-rachel characters, one scene with a mask next without next with again, water drops/sweat on skin when there's no reason for any, someone getting their hands tied with a...sweater around their...fingers?!

It's been 4 years already and it feels it hasn't been going anywhere for the last 2 or more :/

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Recently tried this, like a lot of what I've seen so far, question though: Are there any FFM scenes as of yet or is that a future thing? I know it doesn't have a group tag, but I've noticed a few games don't have that tag despite having it, and I'd just like to make whether or not it has that before I spend hours upon hours with this game or if I need to wait.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Recently tried this, like a lot of what I've seen so far, question though: Are there any FFM scenes as of yet or is that a future thing? I know it doesn't have a group tag, but I've noticed a few games don't have that tag despite having it, and I'd just like to make whether or not it has that before I spend hours upon hours with this game or if I need to wait.
Yes, there are some. Fiona and Lina are in several scenes with other girls + MC.
Also the red maiden has some of these scenes.

Reactions: lancecomwar

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Photo Hunt [v0.15.3a EXTRA] [Moochie]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

EXTRA CONTNET:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

SAVES:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH:

PDF:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

DOCX:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

NOTE: There were saves included with it, I will post them here to, no clue what/why/how/when/ they are in the game.
According to this do i have to download both normal extra content so that extra content would be in the game or can i only download the 1.52gb of the normal compressed?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.15.3a with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Damn shame this is not a VN. Never liked sandboxes.

Also, Fiona's massage is bugged. No combination works, so I can't progress her story.

Last edited:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any content with Rachel and other men in RM or in the game in general? I know Miro was obviously involved with her, but that seemed to be pretty minor (partly due to how quickly he's gotten rid of). I followed her love route long ago and don't really have the desire to replay the game and go through RM again if the MC remains the only character with her.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes