MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Skylar amount of scenes is not alarming? I've thought Developer Team forgot about her:KEK:
She have a most shotage of scenes right now as girl from HOT.
I just assumed she was gonna be treated as the Forbidden One :illuminati: and just be there for some comical relief.
So little content with her in all this time so I just kinda accepted it :LUL:
BUT REJOICE SHE IS NEXT! :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the hidden cam captures can be viewed at any other point (cell or MC's pc) than exclusively in the scenario of Evelyn's room in afternoon?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - after last help, i managed to complete all tasks (even the sidequests) and all are marked as completed.
EXCEPT:
1684340236523.png
i managed to take pictures at night - i took picture of her legs, her boobs and her side... but Fiona still doesn't trigger.
Any clue what i am missing?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ok - after last help, i managed to complete all tasks (even the sidequests) and all are marked as completed.
EXCEPT:
View attachment 2628903
i managed to take pictures at night - i took picture of her legs, her boobs and her side... but Fiona still doesn't trigger.
Any clue what i am missing?

location is "Sleep"

as in its an event that pops off when you sleep.

testo2

May 5, 2018
Can someone tell me the differences between sabotaging Alice's presentation or not sabotaging her? Does MC have any sex scenes with her at all if they don't go for sabotage? Are there any scenes with her and MC after ruining her life? Seems hard to imagine right now after it just happened in my playthrough.
I am only interested in scenes including MC and very mildly interested in female only scenes. No interest in scenes inluding any other males than MC in a sexual role.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can someone tell me the differences between sabotaging Alice's presentation or not sabotaging her? Does MC have any sex scenes with her at all if they don't go for sabotage? Are there any scenes with her and MC after ruining her life? Seems hard to imagine right now after it just happened in my playthrough.
I am only interested in scenes including MC and very mildly interested in female only scenes. No interest in scenes inluding any other males than MC in a sexual role.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt see alice vanish, you finish photoshoot with her and her husband instead and she still comes to the weekend poker games and chats you up in office, there might be more scenes with her. It's not like Evelyn loses her job if you don't screw Alice over....

Reactions: testo2

testo2

May 5, 2018
I didnt see alice vanish, you finish photoshoot with her and her husband instead and she still comes to the weekend poker games and chats you up in office, there might be more scenes with her. It's not like Evelyn loses her job if you don't screw Alice over....
I guess that means I'll load an older save and save Alice, ha. Ugh, no fun to replay everything else; the things I do for my virtual conscience. :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes