Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

buy her a phone and give to her.. im honestly not sure how you got to that point without out buying her a phone and early step would've told you to buy one for her

did you use a cheat to change her route or something? cause even to do her step 2 she needs a phone...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
buy her a phone and give to her.. im honestly not sure how you got to that point without out buying her a phone and early step would've told you to buy one for her

did you use a cheat to change her route or something? cause even to do her step 2 she needs a phone...
i used no cheats - only wt mod. Will try to buy her a phone - thx and appreciate your help anyways

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

don't forget flowers either.
i bought the phone - but where to give her? She neither takes the phone in school, nor at the repair shop (*thinking)
(SIGH - just i hope my savegame isn't broken and i have to start over all again)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i bought the phone - but where to give her? She neither takes the phone in school, nor at the repair shop (*thinking)
(SIGH - just i hope my savegame isn't broken and i have to start over all again)
ah fiona, too bad that i don't remember when i gave it to her but there are possibilities (like hospital). checked wt-pdf?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i used no cheats - only wt mod. Will try to buy her a phone - thx and appreciate your help anyways
thats even weirder becuase before you even get to pick sub/dom route the mod tells you to buy a phone at the pawn shop Lol

1684361109871.png

some how you skipped that entire step....

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
thats even weirder becuase before you even get to pick sub/dom route the mod tells you to buy a phone at the pawn shop Lol

View attachment 2629679

some how you skipped that entire step....
i know - just checked the WT:
I have all steps after that - even installed the cams in Dorm.....
Also i had keys to explore the old hospital...
weird ....

is there a flag i can set (using urm mod)? Even i haven't cheated yet, i may cheat to get things right - maybe

nvm: found it:
1684361841298.png
1684361883156.png

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i know - just checked the WT:
I have all steps after that - even installed the cams in Dorm.....
Also i had keys to explore the old hospital...
weird ....

is there a flag i can set (using urm mod)? Even i haven't cheated yet, i may cheat to get things right - maybe

ya i notice you well further along then you should be.... how old is your save? somehow you pass giving her a phone and locked yourself out of the option to do so becuase you automatically give her the phone in her first step in the afternoon in her dorm during the "Apologize" scene with her..

i have no clue how you manged it or how the game allowed you to proceed without cheating/using anotheR rmod to edit variables...

assuming you actually already did all the other content you can cheat in the phone

open console (Shift+O) and type in
Code:
fio_got_phone = True

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
yea i gave her phone MUCH later than that.
ya bercuase you buy it at that time then when you confront her our apologize to her it auto gives her the phone but you need it on you for it to happen thats why the mod tells you to buy before that event happens. in fact the event shouldn't even trigger unless you have a phone in your inventory at the time.

Python:
label loc18_fio_apologize:
    if "Phone" not in items:
        mc 12 "{i}(I should buy her a brand new phone! That’s the number one universal gift for a young girl. Even one like Fiona.)"
        mc 12 "{i}(I should come back to apologize when I have one.)"

jump loc18_actions_day_menu

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ya i notice you well further along then you should be.... how old is your save? somehow you pass giving her a phone and locked yourself out of the option to do so becuase you automatically give her the phone in her first step in the afternoon in her dorm during the "Apologize" scene with her..

i have no clue how you manged it or how the game allowed you to proceed without cheating/using anotheR rmod to edit variables...

assuming you actually already did all the other content you can cheat in the phone

open console (Shift+O) and type in
Code:
fio_got_phone = True
i already did - i managed to fix the problem and also all other flags. So now my game is right at the end of current update and also WT-mod shows the correct state.

Thanks again for your help and time to figure all out

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Didn't there used to be an android version for this?
there was never an official one...

there is 2 version i know of that are linked at the button of my mod post (they include the mod aswell according to the posts, i haven't used them so i have no clue how well they work)

Reactions: ZoZo0311

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
you had other flag issues too?
not really, but to get some triggers (like automatic telephone calls at night), i had to "reset" some flags to be able to re-do the questline. Was not that big of a problem.
Maybe i even backup the saves and do a fresh restart tomorrow just to be sure - depending on my mood (smile)

Reactions: Shawnchapp

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Photo Hunt [v0.15.3a EXTRA] [Moochie]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

EXTRA CONTNET:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

SAVES:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH:

PDF:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

DOCX:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

NOTE: There were saves included with it, I will post them here to, no clue what/why/how/when/ they are in the game.
what's the purpose for extra content?

testo2

May 5, 2018
RANT

Oh come on! MC's dad is back in town and gets more action in five minutes than MC in the whole game (not really, but it very much feels that way). Ashley was by far the hottest girl I've seen in the game and then twenty seconds later I have to see that literal motherfucker getting his dirty paws on her! Why do that? Why show me a cake and then shit all over it?

This is why so many people, myself included, call stuff like that NTR: I couldn't care less about MC's in-world relationship to people, the moment you show me a hot girl that's obviously not just a random background character in a non-NTR game/path, she instantly becomes a LI for the PLAYER. The player's experience and feelings are what matters, not MC's, which is something that needs to find it's way into tags imho. Games like this cause serious emotional whiplash to people like me. And while I've learned to read the signals early on, I often can't stop myself from reading on, because I want to continue the story unless it's really bad. I really hope that one day soon we can have some tag for games with scenes like these. I agree that NTR is not technically correct and therefore another tag name needs to be found. Personally, I often just use "NTR-ish" or "NTR-related" in my notes.

I understand that there is no financial drive for such a tag, quite the opposite, but I also think that the almost constant turmoil that the missing of such a tag causes is not worth it.

/RANT

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes