MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
i see on dev patreon extra content, what's mean?

more scenes? like in fashion business?
They are scenes from some of the girls past and most of them are patreon requested scenes by the higher tiers.
Pictures are all custom made for the patreons.
The early scenes are from the girls point of view to some of the events that happened to MC or background on how they got to the position they are in.
Most of the later scenes are patreon requested stuff.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
They are scenes from some of the girls past and most of them are patreon requested scenes by the higher tiers.
Pictures are all custom made for the patreons.
The early scenes are from the girls point of view to some of the events that happened to MC or background on how they got to the position they are in.
Most of the later scenes are patreon requested stuff.
i mean scenes with animation? is the content is in cracked version on f95?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
i mean scenes with animation? is the content is in cracked version on f95?
Like a third of the scenes in the extra content pack has an animated scene in them.
And usually the extra pack is not leaked here or in the official release.
Use the search bar and just put in "extra" 15.3a had it leaked this time around.

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Heyoo!

1684739806656.png

Now's the time for the second part of v0.15.3! I actually wanted to take time for v0.15.4 and make some content to plug the holes here and there, but we'll do it with v0.15.3b, so Rachel will have to make room :) We'll work on Skylar's update (most probably two updates) right after this update.

• Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones): Rachel morning yoga, expanded Rachel watching pron event, 'Bathe together' and new photos MC can take with Rachel in the bath, Rachel night events
  • 2 scenes with Adrian and Bobby
  • New MC dream scene
  • New Sakura's service at RM + new event which will be happening occassionally (only for loyal to RM)
  • Fiona new night call
  • A short scene with Lina at school while talking to her in the classroom
  • Evelyn and Kimberly scene
  • Evelyn roleplay scene at the cinema (only for PS route)
  • New girls' profiles images and rerendered ones (phone)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 298 images, 8 animations, 62 rerenders (+1 reworked animation)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow...months for this ridulusly short contents?? and what's supposed to mea<n rachel rea<vct to evelyn thing? that che we not pursue evelyin and rachel togheter anymore??

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
That adult man looks pretty chunky. A healthy teenage girl with good shoes should be able to outrun him easily.
Maybe he's slightly overweight. If anything, it looks like it comes from muscle because his body is uniform instead of the weight being concentrated in specific areas like his belly and his butt.

Zett

May 20, 2017
Is there a way to share Monica with Kevin. I feel bad for guy. Currently at the stage where I have to choose between the Corruption and Romance path for Monica.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes