emailverify

Feb 5, 2023
When you prepare all the different routes (all can be done before you choose one as your final outcome) for the Miroslav Finale.
Each route gives 1 message. Fiona for learning to fight with the help of Lina, Grace is from asking for the picture of your mom during the "lean into it" preparation, and Jen's message is for taking the non violent route and deciding not to fight Miroslav.
They award the message after you use their approach to the ending.
where do i check messages

emailverify

Feb 5, 2023
all of a sudden, the mod menu on the top right corner just disappeared, and Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 3.27.25 PM.png so did the date/time information. can someone help to fix this? Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 3.27.20 PM.png

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
No matter how much training I do and I have a stupid amount of strength now, I can't beat Alice and from what I've seen I should've been able to do it with over 40 strength. Am I missing something?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
No matter how much training I do and I have a stupid amount of strength now, I can't beat Alice and from what I've seen I should've been able to do it with over 40 strength. Am I missing something?
The other requirement of that challenge is to never leave Lina when you do the training with her. You can follow Alice but if you do that you lose the challenge.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what? What do you mean? I'm playing on my cell phone so I'm not getting the code, because I don't know if it's different for PC and Android
codes are universal aka work on all platforms. not sure what you asked originally since your translator breaks links.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The other requirement of that challenge is to never leave Lina when you do the training with her. You can follow Alice but if you do that you lose the challenge.
Well damn, I changed the challenge event stage back to where the choice comes up but it didn't change the flag, time to find whatever variable it is...

Or not bother, I don't mind Alice.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes