mustadio7813

May 20, 2022
Guys...Who knows when Will have a final version of this AWESOME visual novel...I don't matter play this game by pieces (update by update)...but I prefer play the game from the begining to the end and not have to wait months to play the next part.

Reactions: Savilesavile

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I just had the first scene with Patricia (in Fiona's route), I know I'm probably the only one who appreciate her on this thread (rofl) but is there more scenes with her afterwards ? She doesn't even seem to be one of the secondary LIs.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well damn, I changed the challenge event stage back to where the choice comes up but it didn't change the flag, time to find whatever variable it is...
you mean beating fiona on ball game?

I'm basically waiting for Grace, or Melanie. Maybe the blue haired girl at the Red Maiden, but she's far behind Grace and Melanie, especially Grace.
grace comes eventually, melanie unlikely. you mean sakura's daughter?

Guys...Who knows when Will have a final version of this AWESOME visual novel...I don't matter play this game by pieces (update by update)...but I prefer play the game from the begining to the end and not have to wait months to play the next part.
i'd say quite a far in future.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
grace comes eventually, melanie unlikely. you mean sakura's daughter?
Yes, Sakura's daughter. We have gotten a couple Melanie scenes... on the train, in the school, and some other minor scenes. I'd just like to see some more. But as I said, really I'm just waiting for the continuation of the Grace story. Those others are just the next on my list for wishful thinking. I'm satisfied with what I've gotten from other characters so far.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where can i find all the new teaser that Dev post on the Patreon?TKs。
Besides here (searching this thread will probably yield favorable reults), and be a subscriber, you can get a Not sure how far back it dates, but hey there is a glutton of content to be had.

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
last update log said something like "Rachel aknowledges about MC relationship with mom", anyone knows wich scene is this one ?

Last edited:

emailverify

Feb 5, 2023
Truly a great game. Allows players to build emotional attachments to the characters.

Does anybody know other games like this? I especially like characters such as Lina and Rachel.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes