Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
well if you bring enuf girls to rm you unlock quality time with charlotte and with sakura's daughter.
Thing is the only ones I'd consider bring to RM are Chan-mi who's not included into it yet but hopefully as I go further in her sub path, or Iris but I haven't gotten far enough yet. I didn't wanna bring Quinn into it since it seemed I had more scenes with her on her model path.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jan 30, 2020
Here we go again...

Sorry for delay, guys. The update appeared to be bigger than some of us thought, so the work is still going.
In the meantime, I've done at least half of v0.16.1 (270 images)! Skylar will have 2 big updates. Also, I don't remember telling it officially, but there you go - neither Grace or Skylar won't have any routes (that doesn't mean their storylines will be linear!

There're still some choices to make). That's done in order to actually finish the game someday. I already saw a couple of commentaries where people accuse us of milking the game which hurts me a lot.

Well, this is what you get if you started a non-linear sandbox with lots of main characters. Learn from my mistakes, kids xD
Expect the update not sooner than the middle of July.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones): Rachel morning yoga, expanded Rachel watching pron event, 'Bathe together' and new photos MC can take with Rachel in the bath, Rachel night events
  • 2 scenes with Adrian and Bobby
  • New MC dream scene
  • New Sakura's service at RM + new event which will be happening occassionally (only for loyal to RM)
  • Fiona new night call
  • A short scene with Lina at school while talking to her in the classroom
  • Evelyn and Kimberly scene
  • Evelyn roleplay scene at the cinema (only for PS route)
  • New girls' profiles images and rerendered ones (phone content)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 339 images, 16 animations, 82 rerenders (+1 reworked animation)

Harvek110

Oct 28, 2021
Here we go again...

Sorry for delay, guys. The update appeared to be bigger than some of us thought, so the work is still going.
In the meantime, I've done at least half of v0.16.1 (270 images)! Skylar will have 2 big updates. Also, I don't remember telling it officially, but there you go - neither Grace or Skylar won't have any routes (that doesn't mean their storylines will be linear!

There're still some choices to make). That's done in order to actually finish the game someday. I already saw a couple of commentaries where people accuse us of milking the game which hurts me a lot.

Well, this is what you get if you started a non-linear sandbox with lots of main characters. Learn from my mistakes, kids xD
Expect the update not sooner than the middle of July.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones): Rachel morning yoga, expanded Rachel watching pron event, 'Bathe together' and new photos MC can take with Rachel in the bath, Rachel night events
  • 2 scenes with Adrian and Bobby
  • New MC dream scene
  • New Sakura's service at RM + new event which will be happening occassionally (only for loyal to RM)
  • Fiona new night call
  • A short scene with Lina at school while talking to her in the classroom
  • Evelyn and Kimberly scene
  • Evelyn roleplay scene at the cinema (only for PS route)
  • New girls' profiles images and rerendered ones (phone content)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 339 images, 16 animations, 82 rerenders (+1 reworked animation)
Hey guys on the dev team: Huge props for you guys. Continue what you're doing. I have never in my life seen animation that is so crisp and so authentic in an adult game. Just ignore the complainers and keep on with what you're doing and what YOU guys want the game to be. Thank you SO much for all you're doing.

Kaveman07

Jul 5, 2023
In this version the Lina questline is broken. In older updates I was able to pick to do different activities with her on the week now it goes to a error screen and jumps directly to hanging out at mc's house. This not only stops progress on her line but others sadly. Anyone know of a fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In this version the Lina questline is broken. In older updates I was able to pick to do different activities with her on the week now it goes to a error screen and jumps directly to hanging out at mc's house. This not only stops progress on her line but others sadly. Anyone know of a fix?
send traceback.txt if game made that to moochie (he visits here occasionally), otherwise report error to him with details (more is better).

only weekly/daily activities with her are training at gym after has tutored her (i'm sure she faked that), rest are we stuff.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Have no heroes uploaded 0.15.3b?
Needs come out first :p

-----------------------------------Current release (v0.15.3a)------------------------------------

Development of v0.15.3b UPD#2 is the latest post about the update and information.

Reactions: Nick198

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Any ideas why this is happening?
It's on the phone when trying to enter the codes.
I tried removing and reinstalling the game, and starting a new game as well.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 2771, in script
    if patrcode152:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 2771, in <module>
    if patrcode152:
NameError: name 'patrcode152' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if patrcode152:
  File "E:\Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if patrcode152:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.15.3a
Sat Jul 08 03:52:22 2023

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Any ideas why this is happening?
It's on the phone when trying to enter the codes.
I tried removing and reinstalling the game, and starting a new game as well.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if patrcode152:
    if patrcode152:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if patrcode152:
  File "E:\Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\PhotoHunt-0.15.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if patrcode152:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.15.3a
Sat Jul 08 03:52:22 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-15-3a-moochie.25264/post-10765831

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes