Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021

All the content has been made, what's left is to write dialogues (I'd say it's 30% completed) and put it all into the game build.
As you can see, we decided to add one new option to Evelyn Breakfast event instead of Eve's Anime night. No worries, Evelyn lovers, you'll be happy ;)

I've also made 177 rerenders of early Jen's content (mainly art club), but I don't think we'll manage to include it in v0.16.1, because there are a lot of animations to be remade as well.

As always, a lot of effort has been put, I really hope you'd like the first major Skylar's update ;)

Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story introduction
  • Kira main story continuation
  • Evelyn college continuation
  • Evelyn Breakfast event one new option
  • New Rule34 content
  • 1 new location
  • Minor improvements
  • 565 images (+21 extra scene images), 11 animations (+1 extra scene animation)
Yayy skylar story, finally

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021

All the content has been made, what's left is to write dialogues (I'd say it's 30% completed) and put it all into the game build.
As you can see, we decided to add one new option to Evelyn Breakfast event instead of Eve's Anime night. No worries, Evelyn lovers, you'll be happy ;)

I've also made 177 rerenders of early Jen's content (mainly art club), but I don't think we'll manage to include it in v0.16.1, because there are a lot of animations to be remade as well.

As always, a lot of effort has been put, I really hope you'd like the first major Skylar's update ;)

Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story introduction
  • Kira main story continuation
  • Evelyn college continuation
  • Evelyn Breakfast event one new option
  • New Rule34 content
  • 1 new location
  • Minor improvements
  • 565 images (+21 extra scene images), 11 animations (+1 extra scene animation)
yuhuuu,
finally they created kirara main story and evelyn college stories...
cant wait for that college girl got some factory reset treatment from MC.

Reactions: chenerba

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'm sad to say that my patient ran out with this game. I just send this game to the trash bin. The endless grind to raise stats, endless foreplay and 5 sec sex scenes, when there finally is a sex scene is just not my type of game. I'm sad because the graphics is good and the game setup and story are ok, but the endless grinding is simply too much. Thank good I didn't spend money on they game. The endless grinding is simply too much.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm sad to say that my patient ran out with this game. I just send this game to the trash bin. The endless grind to raise stats, endless foreplay and 5 sec sex scenes, when there finally is a sex scene is just not my type of game. I'm sad because the graphics is good and the game setup and story are ok, but the endless grinding is simply too much. Thank good I didn't spend money on they game. The endless grinding is simply too much.
If you call this bad grinding, I'm envious of how lofty your expectations are.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Endless grind what? Stats and money are farmed for about 5 minutes total game time with the pressed сntr, + you can always use cheatcode for this or mod.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Cool story bro, too bad nobody asked, just delete it then and move on. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone have the latest version incest pack?
Not sure what you mean?

It is posted here, as said it literally changes one line at the beginning of the game.

Which is this:

Oh, forgot to say. I'm an adopted child. They are not actually my parents, though I've been always treating them as such.
So, unless you are the type of person who's gears it grinds with "adopted", it's honestly not needed.

Last edited:

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
Oh, the patient ran out with the game, did they?
I guess they know what was good for them.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone have the latest version incest pack?
i'm not sure anyone is even updating the patch anymore because it is practically useless. There is one line in the very beginning of the game where the MC mentions he was adopted and maybe 2 or three other times after that in the entire game. For 99.9% of the game you are indistinguishable from Evelyn and Rachel's blood relative.
And I think it's cannon you are Harry's actual son from a prior relationship.

Reactions: chenerba

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Interesting to see how many people get up in the red zone when someone write their opinion about their bellowed game and they don't agree. If you like this game. Good for you, but it's not reason to facepalm someone when they write their opinion about a game, or makes spelling errors because they are slightly dyslexic or English isn't their native language.

Get a life. We are all human's and have different likes. Thank god for that.

Jun 26, 2017
Interesting to see how many people get up in the red zone when someone write their opinion about their bellowed game and they don't agree. If you like this game. Good for you, but it's not reason to facepalm someone when they write their opinion about a game, or makes spelling errors because they are slightly dyslexic or English isn't their native language.

Get a life. We are all human's and have different likes. Thank god for that.
Your "opinion" is wrong tho. You said
The endless grind to raise stats, endless foreplay and 5 sec sex scenes
which is objectively wrong. "Grinding" in this game takes 5 minutes in total, or 5 seconds if you just use the cheat codes which are conveniently spelled out for everyone in the OP. This game has lots, and I mean LOTS of sex scenes at this point.

Again, it's not about any opinion here. You are stating things as facts which objectively are not true. And then people understandably get mad about it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

which is objectively wrong. "Grinding" in this game takes 5 minutes in total, or 5 seconds if you just use the cheat codes which are conveniently spelled out for everyone in the OP. This game has lots, and I mean LOTS of sex scenes at this point.

Again, it's not about any opinion here. You are stating things as facts which objectively are not true. And then people understandably get mad about it.
Yeah, I know most don't like to cheat or use mods, etc. But, for me I've always used Shawnchapp mod and just enjoyed the game as more or less a VN, with a point and click nature without worrying about anything, and the sex scenes (and the nature of the genre, family friendly), and it's one of the most interesting out there....yes it's my opinion, but I'm sticking with it :whistle:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

And opinion is just that my guy. An opinion. It is neither wrong nor it is right. To say someone's opinion is 'objectively wrong' is laughable, as an opinion can not be wrong in the first place nor be right as well.

For some, people like the grind, even if it means having OP stats. Some go with the cheat method or save edit. People are different. Let them enjoy what they want to or even how they want to enjoy it without acting like a fool. It's really bad form.

Jun 26, 2017
If you count petting and hand jobs as sex you are right. I only count that as foreplay.
Have you actually played the game past a minute? Sure doesn't sound like it.

And opinion is just that my guy. An opinion. It is neither wrong nor it is right. To say someone's opinion is 'objectively wrong' is laughable, as an opinion can not be wrong in the first place nor be right as well.

For some, people like the grind, even if it means having OP stats. Some go with the cheat method or save edit. People are different. Let them enjoy what they want to or even how they want to enjoy it without acting like a fool. It's really bad form.
That's why i put opinion in quotes. Because stating that the game is a grindfest for stats is not an opinion - he never said "it's too grindy FOR ME, I just want to click through the story". THAT would be an opinion. But saying that it's a grindfest is, and will always be, no matter what people who can't differentiate between opinions and facts say, objectively wrong.

And don't get me started on what's good or bad form on the internet. Cuz in my OPINION you demonstrate bad form by calling people who try to have a discussion and explain their rationale "acting like a fool".

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes