mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Okay, gotta barge in here xd
I think it's pure coincidence. As far as I remember, they all have their own textures (well... maybe Risa and Charlotte are using the same one? Hmm, gotta check later just out of curiosity).

Hwafuls

Dec 12, 2023
Just downloaded the latest version and I couldn't help but notice there are 2 incest patch, which patch should I use?

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
Just downloaded the latest version and I couldn't help but notice there are 2 incest patch, which patch should I use?
It will change only one line of text and can break some dialogs, so better play without it.

edit: checked both patches, first one(prologue.rpy) is broken, some origins doesn't have variables and without tutorial. Second one is safe, it's changes one line and Evelyn becomes Mom.

Last edited:

Hwafuls

Dec 12, 2023
It will change only one line of text and can break some dialogs, so better play without it.

edit: checked both patches, first one(prologue.rpy) is broken, some origins doesn't have variables and without tutorial. Second one is safe, it's changes one line and Evelyn becomes Mom.
Thanks very much

CrazyTimez

Jan 22, 2022
These should be the 2 files you need. 2-2 you can rename to whatever otherwise it will be on 2nd page 2nd slot.
I renamed the MC for you and you can just use the universal cheat on the main page to rename him to whatever you want it to be then remove the cheat if you don't want to use it.

This save is "complete" with Rachel and Evelyn being on love paths (Save from RM for Rachel and Model Path for Evelyn)
I don't recall but I think Fiona is dom and Monica is corruption path.
Do you have a save file for skylar story? ive gotten a new pc and completed the game but deleted everything off my ssd so i had to start from fresh

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Do you have a save file for skylar story? ive gotten a new pc and completed the game but deleted everything off my ssd so i had to start from fresh
Sadly not. Only save I have that is close to Skylar's story already completed it.
I have not had enough time lately to catch up all my saves to current content sadly.
If I had known this many people needed saves I would have caught all of the different routes up to current content to hand out :unsure:.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover and cxx
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes