Hwafuls

Dec 12, 2023
Encountered a bug, chose to ignore it (my mistake) and now it's back and it crashes the game. The first one was when MC is driving with mom and then you meet this girl, I chose to ignore it and now after progressing a bit and meeting this girl again it's back.
So I guess I'll just start over but I need help as to not go the same path again, can you guys point out where I went wrong with the progression? Thanks.
1703742776122.png 1703742840528.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I started a new game again, after some time i had a thought about what it would be like to teach Lina how to drive a car. If teaching her literature was a lot of fun, then teaching her how to drive would be epic:KEK:
There are so many ways to present a satire, starting with a joke about the gearshift (the PRNDL), with Lina grabbing mc's dick instead of the handbrake lever and ending with Lina accidentally hitting him with her car and now she has to pay him back.
(of course nothing happened to him and he lied):sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it would end in failure, but it would be great fun;)

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I started a new game again, after some time i had a thought about what it would be like to teach Lina how to drive a car. If teaching her literature was a lot of fun, then teaching her how to drive would be epic:KEK:
There are so many ways to present a satire, starting with a joke about the gearshift (the PRNDL), with Lina grabbing mc's dick instead of the handbrake lever and ending with Lina accidentally hitting him with her car and now she has to pay him back.
(of course nothing happened to him and he lied):sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it would end in failure, but it would be great fun;)
Kinda similar to this im very curious if Lina is going to join MC and Skylar at the RP events eventually.
Think it would really fit her.
Both being an S-Tier warrior and probably love the RP too :coffee:.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
is mc and lina even in legal driving age is 1 question
Lina is old enough to give blowjob outside her home but driving a car is too much:Kappa:
I think they both are 18 yo so they can get driver license.

2nd is where the heck mc would get car? mommy evelyn would give a car to him.
In Friday evenings Evelyn would not mind if mc would take a car, she is unconscious in every Friday night:sneaky:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Lina is old enough to give blowjob outside her home but driving a car is too much:Kappa:
Think this game is based out of America so the age for getting a drivers license is 16 even.
Everyone is over 18 in the game but they play around with the idea in dialogue quite alot that they are under the legal age.
Like MC drinking in RM during the Kira events or when MC asks to drive Evelyn home after the strip club.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well even 14 years old can give bjs but still that doesn't make it legal.

18 or not still depends what's legal driving age where they live.

mommy would hang mc from his balls when found out that mc had taken her car.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Kinda similar to this im very curious to if Lina is going to join MC with Skylar at the RP events eventually.
Think it would really fit her.
Both being an S-Tier warrior and probably love the RP too :coffee:.
Maybe she will join them someday, Lina would be able to fit there even.
lina_ftale_cal_2.png
The Great Sorceress Lina;)
Yes, i would love to see Lina in cosplay events!

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
well then risa would join on other side.
I don't think anyone would object to that (y) .
The possibilites are endless with the RP events introduced to the game with so many LIs that could fit into the narrative.
Evelyn has been hinted to do some cosplay with the modeling path too so she could even join in to "get some experience" or get some new photoshoot opportunities :coffee:.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
doubt evelyn would join on it and rachel for sure won't.
Don't think anyone had "having sex with Miroslav" on the card either :HideThePain: .
I would never rule anything out of this game.
One of the things that makes this game so good honestly. Never know where the next path leads the LIs and MC.

• Thinking Face

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Maybe she will join them someday, Lina would be able to fit there even.
View attachment 3211391
The Great Sorceress Lina;)
Yes, i would love to see Lina in cosplay events!
I loved it, she looked perfect in this style, it matches her figure - her muscular body even looks like a real sorceress. It even made me want to turn into a frog and then just solve it with a kiss from her:whistle:

fuck cosplay she is a real wizard my heart is proof of that.:love:

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't think anyone had "having sex with Miroslav" on the card either :HideThePain: .
I would never rule anything out of this game.
One of the things that makes this game so good honestly. Never know where the next path leads the LIs and MC.
well not impossible but unlikely.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes