soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
so instead you sent all possible girls and headmistress (alice joined on her account to earn money for living) to rm and apparently will let rachel to rot there too
All possible girls,headmistress and definitely Alice? oh yes !!(y):love:
Rachel ?never..:cautious::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
everyone talking about the RM routes but here i am still thinking almost an hour whether to pick Lina Romance or Lina+Risa wtf lmao. This might be my first major choice that has a red color highlights

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
everyone talking about the RM routes but here i am still thinking almost an hour whether to pick Lina Romance or Lina+Risa wtf lmao. This might be my first major choice that has a red color highlights
well both for more scenes and giggles and enjoyment when punishing risa at public. only good thing is that can't send her to rm, she would wreck that place.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm still playing PH, I got to my date with Monica, I really like her story and what she had to go through... I thought for a long time which path to take, but looking at her I thought romance would be suitable and I haven’t regretted it yet...

I also like the young version of Monica as much as the previous one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn beautiful! :love:

• Love
Reactions: Ssato243

masterbObO

Jul 2, 2022
So I'm having an issue with lina missing panties quest I just got the quest from lina but when I go to adrian and Bobby nothing comes up about it in the talk box am I missing something or are my skills needing improvements
I have the same problem. The "Talk" option does not even appear when I go to the bathroom to talk with Adrian and Bobby. Any way to fix this?

starkj

May 17, 2022
Are the Charlotte and Junes routes worth? Because im not doing any corruption routes for Monica, Grace and Quinn.

This game has some difficult route choices to make but i think im gonna be good in this playghtrough.

Reactions: Zirath
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes