MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Well one of the big upsides to 16.3 being about Alice is that Evelyn is almost always involved to some extent with her. :coffee:

Reactions: Joejackson

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
This game doesnt have a time limit or missable content, right?
Time limit? No but you have to make sure you don't fail school at the start of the game.
As for missable content only variables of scenes can be missed by not having enough stats for certain stat checks.
My suggestion is to start the game and grind some cash to grab the items from the pawn store or use the cheat mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To advance RM we need to send girls there.
right and wrong, can cheat a bit and make game think that has sent girls and women to rm.

wrong, there is if mc allows that little prick to get into mommy's pants.

This game doesnt have a time limit or missable content, right?
no timelimit and no missable content either since can try again once gets stats up, only missable is if doesn't get enuf money to pay camera back in time early game and missing attending to school (bad thing, very bad) until gets to good graces with headmistress (read: into her pants).

ofc any sane player cheats stats to dbldigits (like 25) and adds 10 grand to mc's inventory (doesn't speed up payback of camera).

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
so instead you sent all possible girls and headmistress (alice joined on her account to earn money for living) to rm and apparently will let rachel to rot there too
All possible girls,headmistress and definitely Alice? oh yes !!(y):love:
Rachel ?never..:cautious::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
everyone talking about the RM routes but here i am still thinking almost an hour whether to pick Lina Romance or Lina+Risa wtf lmao. This might be my first major choice that has a red color highlights

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes