drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
This is such an amazing game, haven't played it in quite some time due to not backing saves up when getting a new pc. Bit the bullet and started from scratch and holy crap how massive the game is, love it.
100% - its like 10 games in one. So much fun. The Skylar update was a hoot - and I love me some subby Fiona - bring her on!

Cheers,
DrD

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
The game is very fun. Even though I don't really like sandbox games, this game is different. The scenery is beautiful, the characters are beautiful, even though I'm annoyed by the MC's hairstyle. Haha.

Reactions: Vibesy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game is very fun. Even though I don't really like sandbox games, this game is different. The scenery is beautiful, the characters are beautiful, even though I'm annoyed by the MC's hairstyle. Haha.
some1 would whine on his hairstyle even if he was bald.

• Haha
Reactions: MOL-X

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I do love this game, but man Fiona is getting on my nerves, she's a c*ck block in nearly every scene in v0.16.2 -

Reactions: bclz
Dec 7, 2020
Skylar is my favorite girl now, some of the story scenes were a bit on the eyeroll side but she's just amazing and her dynamic with Fiona is perfect!

PS I can tell the dev had a fun time writing Skylar and it translates to a fun and exciting read!

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What do you guys think we can expect with Iris?

I didn't play her content because I don't like that type of content, but I made a save with more focus on corruption and took several girls to RM, I liked doing that since it puts me on RM's side, can we expect to take Iris there in the future?

What made me think about this was taking Kimberly to RM, it was something so natural, I want to take more girls there, the ones I don't want romance.

And another thing, my MC took so many girls to RM, and except for the fact that Sakura liked the MC, I don't remember seeing anything else, not even for a small part of the profits or some real benefit... I hope that at least we can avoid that old man and have the option of taking the girls directly to Sakura, cutting out the middleman.

It's stupid to take girls to RM without earning anything from it, I could very well sell the services of girls like Monica to other guys and be her pimp, I know that wouldn't work for the plot, but you guys understand my point.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Easy solution: Take over the RM, become the new boss. Kill the old guy. Then you earn.
I'm not sure if it's some theory I read out there, but isn't the MC the reincarnation of the founder of Red Maiden or something like that?

That's why I like this RM route, I think that's how it should be, I played treating the place as mine, which I hope it will become in the future, I can see an ending like that.

But after taking so many girls to Red Maiden and analyzing it, I noticed that we don't gain any real benefit from doing this, what changes is that the girls will be available to us there whenever we look for them and that's basically it.

The old man must gain something by taking the girls there, so I want to cut out the middleman and connect with Red Maiden more directly and with real benefits, when I look at the gains from taking so many new girls there, I feel like I lost out.

You take a girl there, and you get the benefit of paying to do what you used to do for free...

Sakura mentions something about the MC paying much lower fees than other members, but that's the case even when you're not on the RM route, so that doesn't count as a benefit!

Anyway, it's not a criticism, I just think it's something that could be explored.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I prefer to play the good guy anyway, it gives me no satisfaction turning all of them into whores.

Anyway, it's not a criticism, I just think it's something that could be explored.
All good, if you didn't say what you expect from the game, you would be an exception :)
If the dev would consider option to play the MC as a manipulative dick to be bad, it would not be in the game.

And who knows, maybe Moochie already picked up the on or other idea here on the forum.

If this game - once it's finished - ever is released on GOG (or at least itch.io) including all extra scenes, I would love to buy it there. It's definitly worth to be owned, I just don't do subscriptions.

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes