Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, I don't like that Lina's boobs look so saggy now, she used to be the sporty type :confused:

But overall the renders are good, so it's probably a win anyway.

Reactions: denen

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Wow! Incredible update, multiple times I scoff to myself "it's over, it has to be" and it kept going. Meaningful, variety filled, incredibly beautiful content and even some kinky fun for some of our veteran perverts - love it! It had a spectrum of emotions to offer and you felt every bit of it as long as you paid attention. I can't believe I used to not care that much about Skylar and now she is one of my favorites, very talented developer and the team behind the scenes! I would write my thoughts sooner as obviously I checked it out as soon as available, but it was so good I needed multiple checkpoints over several days :sneaky:

If next update gets same passion behind it I really hope it is for Evelyn and her routes since it feels like forever that was touched and it barely gave us a taste. Thanks to everyone who supports this project!

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
An idea maybe, but instead of the random amounts of money you get when you photograph should prolly correlate with the level of your Photography skill, or be static as the level goes up but not giving TOO much, might help with the grind a little bit.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Sorry, what's the "extra content pack?"
you get a couple of short stories following the girls in various situations before they met MC for example and a lot of backstory stuff with a few off them even having animated scenes included.
A lot of alternative scenes and some stuff which includes some made up scenarios.
Then there is a lot of extras for the rule34 bit of the game too in terms of custom made renders.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
you get a couple of short stories following the girls in various situations before they met MC for example and a lot of backstory stuff with a few off them even having animated scenes included.
A lot of alternative scenes and some stuff which includes some made up scenarios.
Then there is a lot of extras for the rule34 bit of the game too in terms of custom made renders.
Ok we gonna be like that eh. :HideThePain: Could have just linked my reply instead of just ctrl-v my post. :LUL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and soprano31

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Shawnchapp's Multi Mod :

Photo Hunt 0.16.2 :
/ (738 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
To start June's route I need to send three girls to Red Maiden, is the RM route for sharing, or will it still be optional?

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
To start June's route I need to send three girls to Red Maiden, is the RM route for sharing, or will it still be optional?
As far as I remember, sharing at the Red Maiden is completely optional. Also I don't thing there is much content in the June route so far.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
As far as I remember, sharing at the Red Maiden is completely optional. Also I don't thing there is much content in the June route so far.
like 2/3 steps June hasn't been touched in like 2 years she;s been forgotten Lol

Reactions: Vibesy
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes