Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
can't get that last scene to trigger.
It will trigger automatically in the morning if:
  • Rachel's love is at least 20
  • You have been on the date in the park with Rachel (this should trigger automatically after you choose "Let her go home" at the Red Maiden)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then I assume that I have finished current content and even got scene with Rachel and Alice talking on sunday afternoon.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to trigger new events with Alice at the gym? I saw it in pic folder. Just don't tell me it's locked behind one of the 3 Alice paths in photoshoot events? I would kinda understand that path when you drug her is bad one, but i've chosen one of the first 2 paths and can't find how to trigger new events.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I found some new Evelyn scenes, the massage one in the weekend morning, automatically triggered Rachel photoshoot and wet dream at work, the show the photos to Jen, also the revamped Fiona content and the Lina shower. I can't seem to find what's new with Monica (not on the blackmail path with her), and I guess the Alice stuff only applies before the whole presentation event?

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I found some new Evelyn scenes, the massage one in the weekend morning, automatically triggered Rachel photoshoot and wet dream at work, the show the photos to Jen, also the revamped Fiona content and the Lina shower. I can't seem to find what's new with Monica (not on the blackmail path with her), and I guess the Alice stuff only applies before the whole presentation event?
found a scene with Monica on morning at teacher's room, but I can't for the life of me remember which path I choose

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes