• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to trigger new events with Alice at the gym? I saw it in pic folder. Just don't tell me it's locked behind one of the 3 Alice paths in photoshoot events? I would kinda understand that path when you drug her is bad one, but i've chosen one of the first 2 paths and can't find how to trigger new events.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I found some new Evelyn scenes, the massage one in the weekend morning, automatically triggered Rachel photoshoot and wet dream at work, the show the photos to Jen, also the revamped Fiona content and the Lina shower. I can't seem to find what's new with Monica (not on the blackmail path with her), and I guess the Alice stuff only applies before the whole presentation event?

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I found some new Evelyn scenes, the massage one in the weekend morning, automatically triggered Rachel photoshoot and wet dream at work, the show the photos to Jen, also the revamped Fiona content and the Lina shower. I can't seem to find what's new with Monica (not on the blackmail path with her), and I guess the Alice stuff only applies before the whole presentation event?
found a scene with Monica on morning at teacher's room, but I can't for the life of me remember which path I choose

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I got the Alice event, pre-presentation. You have to train to beat her at a gym competition. I can't get the hj ending, which is if you win. I keep losing and get a thigh fuck event instead.

matuzabr

Sep 4, 2019
anyone remember a game where you go with sis and mom to a spa that belongs to aunt??? I played a long time ago and ive ben trying to find this game.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I got the Alice event, pre-presentation. You have to train to beat her at a gym competition. I can't get the hj ending, which is if you win. I keep losing and get a thigh fuck event instead.
Pre-presentation? So you have to find old save to load events that are 2-3 updates old in order to see gym scenes? I dunno what to say if it's true, kinda pointless to even include those scenes because i believe many ppl finished alice presentation long ago...

Reactions: EZ8lt

el69

Oct 1, 2017
you have gone too far on that evening then so try on other weekend evening again by just talking to alice (and if you want to read everything then talk to william too and go thru all options and same with mommy and alice).
I dont know where i can find her in weekend evening she is not at home

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes