Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Holy shit I love this game. I love such sandbox school-setting game where you have some stats like hear.
The only wait how it could be better for me is, if someregular actions you are dependent from your stats(for example the money you make by taking pictures in park should be Depenedent from your photo skill) (and obviouslz a little bit more contentxD)

Does someone has any recommendations for a game which fullfills these stuff? (exept of big brother and luckz mark)

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
There's any way to reset the dresses? That I can be able to buy them again, since have some new stuff.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I want to like this game because of the beautiful renders and unique characters but it's impossible to play. Some new content requires you to do before content that was in an older version? And some events have different phases for levels that you already surpass? Game is too long and buggy to start over each update. My Alice is bugged because I already did the presentation I think.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
I want to like this game because of the beautiful renders and unique characters but it's impossible to play. Some new content requires you to do before content that was in an older version? And some events have different phases for levels that you already surpass? Game is too long and buggy to start over each update. My Alice is bugged because I already did the presentation I think.
Yes, you are right. Apologies to everyone who faces problems with a new content that requires to start a new game or is blocked due to keep playing using the save from the older versions. It sucks, sure, but in order to make the game holistic we keep redesigning things. Like rerendering or changing structures of some events, even triggers. That is unfortunate, but it's a must. You won't feel it that much as we change some of Rachel's main storyline structure (a lot of players get stuck in between corruption and romance routes).
0.8.2 version was just about that. We added some more scenes which you supposed to play at the early stage of the game, plus reworked clothings store from the scratch

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
After playing the newest update my impression was kinda the same as thoastah posted.

Yes, I'm playing on an older savegame, but from update to update it feels like missing more and more. Alice is bugged and just disappeared, even though the smartphone tells me to look for her at the office. Playing the last update I thought more and more about to start again from the beginning, but wasn't sure.

I'm willing to start a new playthrough, because I like the game and the characters and want to know how the story will continue on the different paths.

mooch1e , maybe it would be a good idea to have more detailed changelog to show your players what is new content and what is redone content. Especially a note after a update which would need to restart the game to see the redone parts and will/could effect new content now and/or content in future updates.

I'm able to see why a dev would redo parts of her/his project and most of the time I see it as a sign of the passion a dev still has for the game. If I like a game I don't care about starting again, what I don't like is to figure it out for myself that I did waste my time, because I was still playing on an old save. With a little warning and/or more details in the changelog this frustration could have been prevented.

English is not my first language and I hope my criticism reads as well-intentioned as it is meant. Still happy to follow the development of your project and see what future updates will add.

delain

Jan 11, 2018
So
I need to start a new game to get scenes like 'Alice confronts MC' and 'Evelyn and Alice are going to work'?

Slimers123

Mar 21, 2019
The art is awesome,beautiful and it has good story , I wish evelyn and alice will make up in the end. Looking forward to the completed version of this.
10/10

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Yes, next time we change something crucial I'll definitely write that down and warn you guys!
His important for me too thank you mooch1e . Is not all developper listen and have the generosity to give her support like you. Is clear for me you work on your game for the goods reasons. Wishing that this little pat on the back helps to move forward

Last edited:

shades01

Apr 28, 2019
is there another way to make things work out without Alice losing her job.

and I have purchased all the cloths but Lina and Evelyn are not posing for photo and it says that buy those cloths first.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
is there another way to make things work out without Alice losing her job.

and I have purchased all the cloths but Lina and Evelyn are not posing for photo and it says that buy those cloths first.
Yes, you could have Alice her husband pose for photo's with her..
That should lead to her not losing her job ;)

Reactions: shades01

Russell Smith

Dec 29, 2017
Has anyone had the problem where the Day and money go missing off the top of the screen. Sorry if this has been asked but I can't find a ref to it anywhere

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes