Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Like the game overall, but really needs a better walkthrough. It is far to easy to get stuck and then be unable to fix it without starting from scratch. gets frustrating after a while

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game is really great. Art is awesome. I have a few questions.
1 - When does content come for Grace?
2 - Will there be content for Fiona in the next update?
3 - Are you considering BDSM scenes with Risa? Such scenes seem to happen only with Risa.

jamesp12

Sep 8, 2018
Did I screw up with Rachael? I did everything possible in the red madien and in the cafe. I gave her a phone and let her got home from work. I can't seem to get the rest of the story. When I click her character it just says " Finally, I got accepted into that small circle of clients. Luckily, Rachel was entrusted me to train her. The only question is: what do I want to do? Do I want to get her out of this place or..?

I was trying the romance route. Any help?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Did I screw up with Rachael? I did everything possible in the red madien and in the cafe. I gave her a phone and let her got home from work. I can't seem to get the rest of the story. When I click her character it just says " Finally, I got accepted into that small circle of clients. Luckily, Rachel was entrusted me to train her. The only question is: what do I want to do? Do I want to get her out of this place or..?

I was trying the romance route. Any help?
Did you go through that conversation with her about "revenge"? You shouldn't. That closes the romance route.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
There are three events in which you have to pass certain stats checks to prove yourself better than him, after the third one he doesn't come back, but it is never confirmed that he is gone for good.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There are three events in which you have to pass certain stats checks to prove yourself better than him, after the third one he doesn't come back, but it is never confirmed that he is gone for good.
i know thats why im asking, is been almost a year with him around the game, think is past time he dissapear for good :ROFLMAO:
i remember first it was him then after Adrian ( and the black guy?), this last one is someone we can get rid reading the log after paying the debt so only miroslav & ¿Adrian? is left xD

btw what is the route of Evelyn & Alice, i could never get to work on both and always end up firing Alice, i think there was a neultal path but so far i dunno how to get it, the walkthrough has always been kind of weird :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
i know thats why im asking, is been almost a year with him around the game, think is past time he dissapear for good :ROFLMAO:
i remember first it was him then after Adrian ( and the black guy?), this last one is someone we can get rid reading the log after paying the debt so only miroslav & ¿Adrian? is left xD

btw what is the route of Evelyn & Alice, i could never get to work on both and always end up firing Alice, i think there was a neultal path but so far i dunno how to get it, the walkthrough has always been kind of weird :ROFLMAO:
Instead of taking pictures of Alice only, choose to shoot pictures of both Alice and William together. Keep going that route until they fuck in front of you rekindling their lost flame. After that Alice will change her mind about having your mom fired and they will end up working closer together.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, we are distributing portraits and putting the rest of the scenes into the game. I say tomorrow we are going to test the build.
  • 452 images
  • 6 animations
  • 8 rerenders
  • 6 achievements
  • 25 images of extra scene

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes