• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
MC being a savior:
-not cheating Lina with Risa
-romancing Monica
-strengthening friendship of Evelyn and Alice resulting to success in their careers
-helping Jen win the art competition
-being understanding/submissive to Fiona

MC being a douche:
-cheating Lina with Risa
-blackmailing Monica
-destroying Evelyn and Alice's friendship and ruining one or the other's life
-ruining Jen's chances to win in the art competition
-making Fiona a pet

Now at the end of the update, the antagonist Roberts is bent on making the MC work for him. What kind of person do you want the MC to be?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I just played a new playthrough to see the remade Jen and Fiona scenes in the playground and I have just one thing to say :love: WOW :love:. Fiona sub route is so fucking hot, I can't believe how cute and loveable my beautiful little pet is. At this moment I like her even more than Grace. That's probably gonna change as soon as Grace gets her route, but for now I just want more of Fiona :love:. I know I've said it before, but what an amazing update this was.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mooch1e

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ok I wanted to make a new playthrough cause I didn't want to make Alice lose her job
The time has come then

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
MC being a savior:
-not cheating Lina with Risa
-romancing Monica
-strengthening friendship of Evelyn and Alice resulting to success in their careers
-helping Jen win the art competition
-being understanding/submissive to Fiona

MC being a douche:
-cheating Lina with Risa
-blackmailing Monica
-destroying Evelyn and Alice's friendship and ruining one or the other's life
-ruining Jen's chances to win in the art competition
-making Fiona a pet

Now at the end of the update, the antagonist Roberts is bent on making the MC work for him. What kind of person do you want the MC to be?
Not sure I'd call making Fiona a pet being part of the douche route. If you check the spy cams, you can see that she's whoring herself out left and right, she even admits it. Making her a pet also means you pull her out of that. Forcefully, but you do more good than bad to her on the long run, and honestly, she deserves that wake up slap. Also I'd argue with the Lina - Risa thing. I played both version exactly because the Risa route left a bad taste in my mouth on my first play, but regardless, it ends on the same note (Lina overworking herself etc, so you're impact is basically nothing), and if cheating on her makes you a bad guy, well, yo do that with numerous other girls, like Jenn, Fiona, Monica, etc.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Not sure I'd call making Fiona a pet being part of the douche route. If you check the spy cams, you can see that she's whoring herself out left and right, she even admits it. Making her a pet also means you pull her out of that. Forcefully, but you do more good than bad to her on the long run, and honestly, she deserves that wake up slap. Also I'd argue with the Lina - Risa thing. I played both version exactly because the Risa route left a bad taste in my mouth on my first play, but regardless, it ends on the same note (Lina overworking herself etc, so you're impact is basically nothing), and if cheating on her makes you a bad guy, well, yo do that with numerous other girls, like Jenn, Fiona, Monica, etc.
Well the point actually was about the MC going down on good or bad path. The pattern seemed like when you support the girls,i it's the good path, else the bad path. And now with the antagonist about to use the MC for his schemes... well it's just speculations for now.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to get 53# achievement? I just can't find any clue...
Click on Rachel on saturday afternoon two times and you finish the Twister scenes, after that you unlock going to the movies with mom and Rachel every saturday afternoon if you click on mom and get the achievement you are looking for.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Working on a more in-depth walkthrough than the existing one if anyone would be interested in that.
Basically same as existing but also highlighting what options give more love (this is love maximising guide)
if you could, maybe add some additional information which scene that could only be done before certain event

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the Skylar content and I have both Fiona on the sub path and have done the Bike riding event with Lina. Is it random or am I missing something?

Also, what are the variables to switch "Alice Fired" to "Alice and Evelyn working together"?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Skylar content and I have both Fiona on the sub path and have done the Bike riding event with Lina. Is it random or am I missing something?

Also, what are the variables to switch "Alice Fired" to "Alice and Evelyn working together"?
Skylar event triggers when you take pictures in the park in the afternoon and when you visit the clothing shop.

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Skylar event triggers when you take pictures in the park in the afternoon and when you visit the clothing shop.
Thanks, got them. I was able to reset the Alice relationship to after you have sex with her but before the presentation. Would you know how to get them to make up or is the only option to get her fired?

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
im stuck in rachel's path...the hist says:finally, i got accepted into that small circle of clients. luckily,rachel was entrusted to me to train her.the oly question is:what do i want to do?do i want to get her out of this place or...?
Did you find a way to unstuck rachel? I am stuck with same message.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes