allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I deliberately play slowly in order to enjoy the game, I have never been a sandbox fan, but this is the third sandbox game that really hooked me, I really enjoy it without stress :love:
Wait, I actually like sandbox games. Mind giving me the names of the other two? (Hopefully I haven't heard of them yet)

Jan 20, 2022
I had this game downloaded till V15.3 and started playing the game, found it pretty interesting and I was wondering if there is any activity with the news Anchor?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I had this game downloaded till V15.3 and started playing the game, found it pretty interesting and I was wondering if there is any activity with the news Anchor?
You get plenty involved with her but nothing sexual yet other than showing yourself to her in a scene if you choose to.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
We have now passed 3 months since last update and well over a month since last update report. :HideThePain:
Release soon surely... :unsure:

Reactions: chenerba

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
I thought it was a her?
It’s not about her health; she is a professional who works eight hours a day on it. There may be other issues, but the main problem is the writer which probably burned out about a year ago and unfortunately lost his reliability. His work productivity is getting worse with every new update. So yes, when a new update is released, Moochie will probably have already prepared everything for another one, but because of the situation of her team, it won’t be a matter of days; it will be a matter of several months. Because writing a few sentences under a picture is very difficult now.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
It’s not about her health; she is a professional who works eight hours a day on it. There may be other issues, but the main problem is the writer which probably burned out about a year ago and unfortunately lost his reliability. His work productivity is getting worse with every new update. So yes, when a new update is released, Moochie will probably have already prepared everything for another one, but because of the situation of her team, it won’t be a matter of days; it will be a matter of several months. Because writing a few sentences under a picture is very difficult now.
He is active on this forum too. But yeah I know he was the reason the previous update was delayed alot and figured it was him slowing it down again since last update report had the game at 90% completed and only dialogue was left to be done which somehow has taken over 2 months... Again. :rolleyes:

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
First of all, Oldatoz is a great guy and I have a deep understanding for people of his kind. My work is also creative and I also once burned out, but then I had a serious problem to pay my bills, so I had to put myself in order. Money isn’t a general issue for most of Moochie’s team.Its very unfortunate that his work efficiency isn’t professional. But he just can’t write for longer than Moochie, who creates her renders with a lot of time spent on rendering and then adding details in Photoshop, not to mention all the preparation that needs to be done beforehand.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes