Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You're projecting. You like to think of the MC as yourself which is a thing on its own and fine by me but don't go around telling others that don't insert themselves as the MC into the game (specially one with a stupid teen face such as this MC) that they betas if they don't give a fuck whose fictional dick it is goint into into an LI's fictional pussy
And when would I have said this? I was just answering someone who asked me a question. I never said they can't see themselves in the perspective of other things. But don't tell me that those who see themselves in the perspective of someone who takes something away from you are still alpha people. Even if the word alpha or beta can make you laugh or sound cringe. It's the only way someone who doesn't write in English can try to explain something. I repeat, I never said they can't. You are the ones who are seeing things in my message that aren't there.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
oh i see, you yourself live through the protagonist and develop romantic feelings for these fictional characters, to the point of feeling jealousy and betrayed by/for them,
and you are projecting that onto others, got it.

i know a lot of people here hold that delusion internally, but it's rare to see someone out of touch enough to actually say it, kudos to you.
I'm not projecting myself anywhere. I immerse myself in the plot. And both in real life and in a game, I want to be the one who dominates the action, not the one who shares and loses. Everyone can see and live their life as they want. This is in game or in real life. I just said my piece to someone who asked me a question. But the real question is... why do you care so much about what I think? If you don't like my way of thinking, don't quote my message, move on and don't cry, because someone doesn't share your same way of thinking. Everyone is free to write and live as they want. The moment you write to me I'll write back to you, I'm made like that, but starting to laugh because someone else thinks differently from you, is how to show that you are children inside and not adults who accept the thoughts of others, you can accept it or not, you don't have to be like me.

• Haha
Reactions: jems666

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This whole thing reads like a coping mechanism, then you bring out Alpha and Beta, I lost it at that moment. Replay the game, it's Alpha either way, so don't worry.
I see these recurring themes alot with these anti-ntr brigader types. First, they jump into threads often lumping tropes together like sharing or swinging (or literally any situation involving another man), then calling it ALL "NTR" which upsets them. Then they claim that their viewpoint is in the vast majority and that anyone who doesn't share their alpha-gigachad-totallynotinsecure sensitivities is simply a beta cuck.

The best part is when they ironically consider themselves "alphas" even though they literally get triggered by their imaginary crushes having a sex life that doesn't involve their self-insert's cock. :LUL:

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I can't unpack the files. It doesn't matter whether I use WinRAR or 7zip, I can't unpack the normal version, the programs just run for hours without finishing. I've already downloaded from various hosts, does anyone else have the problem?
Your CPU is quite weak isn't it. 7z can be a hog sometimes and I know myself because I decompressed this and it stressed out this laptop. That combined with the issues you noted while trying to play it gives me the impression whatever you're trying to run it on just isn't powerful enough.

The compressed version should run better for you.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Seriously are you giving me an example based on a game? I don't write very well in English, but I'll try, keep in mind that I use a translator to try to clarify myself better.
Any man who wants to see his girlfriend or lover get fucked by others, whether it's in a game or in real life, means you're beta. An Alpha person, takes everything and doesn't let anyone else earn anything. You take all the earnings for yourself if you want to be an alpha. Whether it's in a game or in real life, the choice to be number 1 is yours alone. But if you share with others, you're just being someone's number 2. It's not you who enjoys it, but her if you let others fuck her. Who's earning more, you or her? Are you standing there doing fapping in your hand watching her? Or watching a friend of yours or someone else fucked you girls while you're with them? Come on, the answer is very simple, I repeat, whether it's a game or real life, if you're an alpha you take everything.
Such bullshit.

Reactions: zandalari

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh guys... sometimes I hate sitting in the thread where the showdown between ntr/sharing lover's vs anti-ntr/sharing begins. I just came in to quietly read the reviews about the game and how everyone praises Moochie for her excellent work on the game... :FacePalm:

I don't really care about ntr/sharing or the anti-ntr whiners.
I just enjoy the quality of the game and their plot, we are looking forward to the normal plot development from Evelyn, as well as from cutie Rachel. I'm already tired of the same thing, where someone craves about ntr or sharing/swing, and someone whines about ntr.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh guys... sometimes I hate sitting in the thread where the showdown between ntr/sharing lover's vs anti-ntr/sharing begins. I just came in to quietly read the reviews about the game and how everyone praises Moochie for her excellent work on the game... :FacePalm:

I don't really care about ntr/sharing or the anti-ntr whiners.
I just enjoy the quality of the game and their plot, we are looking forward to the normal plot development from Evelyn, as well as from cutie Rachel. I'm already tired of the same thing, where someone craves about ntr or sharing/swing, and someone whines about ntr.
the problem is people who can't accept other people's thoughts. When I wrote, I didn't expect the NTR fan fleet to start bugging me, but that's life, when there are losers like them, there's not much hope.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
the problem is people who can't accept other people's thoughts. When I wrote, I didn't expect the NTR fan fleet to start bugging me, but that's life, when there are losers like them, there's not much hope.
I just thought that philosophy of alpha/beta was funny, especially with those criteria. Just be mature and accept the fact that people are more complex than you imagine, most don't even like a same thing for the same reason. It's impossible to truly understand others. I think people reacted at your post not because you hate ntr (at least I didn't), but because it was a bit childish. I also find quite ironic that "the smallest percentage on the planet" was enough to create a "fleet" instantly to bug you. But this is my last comment on this matter, I admit I'm being childish myself, we should make peace and just enjoy the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just thought that philosophy of alpha/beta was funny, especially with those criteria. Just be mature and accept the fact that people are more complex than you imagine, most don't even like a same thing for the same reason. It's impossible to truly understand others. I think people reacted at your post not because you hate ntr (at least I didn't), but because it was a bit childish. I also find quite ironic that "the smallest percentage on the planet" was enough to create a "fleet" instantly to bug you. But this is my last comment on this matter, I admit I'm being childish myself, we should make peace and just enjoy the game.
Bro, no problem, I don't hold grudges against anyone. The problem is that writing in English with a translator doesn't allow to be understood well. Unfortunately people misunderstand, when you don't write in their own language. However, I repeat, I have no problem with anyone. The important thing is that we can enjoy the sides that we like more of this wonderful game.

Reactions: Hero.343

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021

LOL are you serious? Sharing/swinging makes you crazy you call it NTR which it is not. Try and do what you are wanting others to do first. ( Accepting others thoughts and likes are not the same as yours) You get mad that there are many people that play this game for the sharing and swinging. Moochie is a female dev, maybe she is making what she likes???? Stop trying to control everthing. Play what the dev makes or dont. Its really that simple.

In other news

This was an amazing update, both routes are better then i could have expected. We have really been on a roll here and the last 2 updates had very good sharing scenes. Cant wait for the next updae.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes