soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 3947256
Ashley is targeted by MC's father, he seduced her and that's why she is not the best choice. Helen shows us her best side in the game, so i think she is a better choice. This is my personal opinion and someone may disagree with it;)
you can convince Ashley later,but for now,as you say,
Helena is the best choice,plus you can prepare her daughter for what awaits her... :LOL::LOL:
rr.png

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
This happens in case you increase lesbian points for Evelyn/Kira, because you know that Kira is in love with Evelyn
Yeah, I've upped that at every opportunity. Kira's route is the only one I have not chosen yet. I was hoping to find out how Evelyn/Kira's relationship would be affected by the different choices first.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I've upped that at every opportunity. Kira's route is the only one I have not chosen yet. I was hoping to find out how Evelyn/Kira's relationship would be affected by the different choices first.
I didn't choose her glasses lesbian with Evelyn, because I was tired of her whining dreaming about Evelyn. So I decided to show that "dick is better for you and you are my bitch" :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:

Don't blame me :KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nobody is curious.

This is the second or third time you've written the same thing. :FacePalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm sorry, brother. I really liked story about father-in-law and daughter-in-law.
I didn't notice anything to delve into their secret and "like their story". The only thing I noticed and understood there was that Mc's father and Evelyn had a good time fucking.

As for their secrets, I would say that the father in law simply gave Evelyn or the family money, hiding it from Evelyn's husband and helped them with business

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTRMANx2
4.20 star(s) 173 Votes