NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
I know Rachel is not coming up again for a while, but something that really disappointed me about her RM update is that she still doesn't know that her Master and the MC are the same person. In her mind, she is actually in 2 very different (and weird) relationships at the same time. I'm hoping that they spend a lot of time and get that moment just right.

This might be beyond the scope of corruption the writers have in mind, but I hope that making one of the girls a full time house pet is also something being considered.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Guys how to increase love points with Lina. Tips says that for step 7 recommended to have 16 love points . How to get them?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I am kinda tired of the whole love triangle between Skylar, Fiona and the MC, is there any route without fiona being involved?

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
I stopped playing this game for the past two updates.. I'm only here for Rachel.. any Rachel progression????

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
The Renders from that game are just wow. I assume they are completely selfdrawn by the Artist and not some generic models. There are not so many as in other games but the quality is very unique.

Reactions: vks017

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am kinda tired of the whole love triangle between Skylar, Fiona and the MC, is there any route without fiona being involved?
yes but only on skylar's random encounters and it should be even worse if fiona is domming.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
First time playing this game, and Skylar's route has some of the funniest scenes and dialogues I've seen in any AVNs, love this crazy-idiotic ciri-like girl so much!

i take it back, the most beautiful is actually melanie View attachment 3953941 View attachment 3953940
Can't agree more. It's kinda sad she isn't one of the main LIs 'cause her model is one of the hottest in the game

I didn't notice anything to delve into their secret and "like their story". The only thing I noticed and understood there was that Mc's father and Evelyn had a good time fucking.

As for their secrets, I would say that the father in law simply gave Evelyn or the family money, hiding it from Evelyn's husband and helped them with business
ngl that scene is one of the most uncomfortable shits in the game for me. The granddad's interaction with Evelyn is so weird to say the least, I legit thought the dad turns out to be cucked by his father and MC turns out to be his brother smh. Just spare me harem/love route fan some heart-attack drama.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 173 Votes