Bl3chm4nn

Jul 23, 2024
Ngl, one of the best games ive played so far. Beautiful and deep story, loving it.

A little edit & in depth review:
I saw this game idk like 2 years ago, thought it was a Voyeur Only Thing, but yesterday i tried it and well. WELL. Started at 10pm and ended at 6am. Havent even played through everything but i reached most "In Development" signs.
The renders and models are gorgeous, altough not perfect but really good and hot. The had and face animations could use some polish (e.g. with our gorgeous green queen Fiona)

The story threw me back into nostalgia with all the earlier 3dcg incest titles, long story arcs, nothing rushed, slow corruption/love/enslaving, lots of suprises to discover and fun to have.
The game flashed me so hard that when i went to bed at 7am i dreamed of a renpy game that was equally in depth, similar characters and hot scenes, it was harsh to wake up and im still in deep love and bond with my dream and Photo Hunt alike.

Truly Adult Game of the Year for me.

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Had a look at the subscribestar and Patreon numbers today.

This man is doing NUMBERS.
Well, as of now, it's the best sandbox game I ever played. I don't normally like sandbox but this is an exception. The graphics are great, the girls are very hot and the story is exciting.
Still it gets very messy sometimes when you fuck the brain out of an LI and in the next location the best she allows you "so far" is to hold hands. :ROFLMAO:

phrenetik

Mar 8, 2018
Well, as of now, it's the best sandbox game I ever played. I don't normally like sandbox but this is an exception. The graphics are great, the girls are very hot and the story is exciting.
Still it gets very messy sometimes when you fuck the brain out of an LI and in the next location the best she allows you "so far" is to hold hands. :ROFLMAO:
yeah continuity can be weird some times

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
That's why a decision to choose sandbox is always highly questionable even in the best cases like this one. I understand that replayability is better in this case but the price we pay is the consistency of the story.
The advantage of this game is there are no mini-games, you don't have to check every room and every corner like in many sandbox games ;)

Playing a game with so many girls, paths and events in a visual novel style would be more difficult in my opinion.
The player can decide which LIs to seduce first and the events of which girls player wants to see first, which would be limited by the plot in a visual novel. Getting to the lewd two girls events (an example is Lina+Rachel) would also be limited by the VN, as player would have to get to a similar place in both girls' paths, which would take a long time due to intertwining events of other girls. Events of LIs and side girls would have to be intertwined, watching several different events to see the girl player want at this moment would be annoying:unsure:

In addition, each path contains separate events and separate plot threads related to the paths we choose for other characters, also by choosing different paths we learn different things. In example, by sending a girl to RM Sakura becomes more open and says new information, which is useful in the investigation. This would make VN even worse thing to create and connect threads to, i won't even mention the timeline.
I dare say that it is a sandbox and a simulator at the same time.
I understand that replayability is better in this case but the price we pay is the consistency of the story.
Thanks to the sandbox, MC can work out at the gym and shower with Lina every day, sleep with Evelyn every Friday night, visit Monica in her office, ect:sneaky:

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The advantage of this game is there are no mingames, you don't have to check every room and every corner like in many sandbox games ;)

Playing a game with so many girls, paths and events in a visual novel style would be more difficult in my opinion.
The player can decide which LIs to seduce first and the events of which girls player wants to see first, which would be limited by the plot in a visual novel. Getting to the lewd two girls events (an example is Lina+Rachel) would also be limited by the VN, as player would have to get to a similar place in both girls' paths, which would take a long time due to intertwining events of other girls. Events of LIs and side girls would have to be intertwined, watching several different events to see the girl player want at this moment would be annoying:unsure:

In addition, each path contains separate events and separate plot threads related to the paths we choose for other characters, also by choosing different paths we learn different things. In example, by sending a girl to RM Sakura becomes more open and says new information, which is useful in the investigation. This would make VN even worse thing to create and connect threads to, i won't even mention the timeline.
I dare say that it is a sandbox and a simulator at the same time.

Thanks to the sandbox, MC can work out at the gym and shower with Lina every day, sleep with Evelyn every Friday night, visit Monica in her office, ect:sneaky:
I understand your point, but in fact progression of relationships with some LIs depends on the progress with other LIs. Locations or events get locked until you progress in other event sequences.

Still I appreciate all the complexity of the game and work done for it, though I personally prefer kinetic novels (with some choices related to certain LIs and kinks) where you can unfold the whole story in one go. For me, a good consistent story is a priority.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boobs Lover

OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
This may be a pretty dumb question but is there a way to change a characters name besides the MC, one of the female characters is named after someone I know and its throwing me off

Edit -Nvm I figured it out

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I remember there being a really good walkthrough mod for this game. Or at least I think its a mod. Is that discontinued, or is that one of the things in the op?

I remember it allowing you to switch between each LI, tracking current goal what you should do etc. It was quite comprehensive.

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
I remember there being a really good walkthrough mod for this game. Or at least I think its a mod. Is that discontinued, or is that one of the things in the op?

I remember it allowing you to switch between each LI, tracking current goal what you should do etc. It was quite comprehensive.
Yeah, that's a Multi mod in the original post.
It's very useful indeed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well ingame wt tells enuf what to do and when and where (unless it says that needs to meet alice at rm when she ain't there (maybe game thinks so due cheating)). no separate paths yet.

4.20 star(s) 177 Votes