Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
Hello, discovering this fun game and now there is multiple routes and choices for differents LI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have some questions about Code before risking using them :

1) Should I wait finishing current update before using codes ?
2) Do codes enable gallery of alternate routes or unlock new content/girls ?
3) What the difference between cheat code and Patreon code ?
4) In first page with many code, does the last code from last update activate all previous codes or should I type them all ?
5) Is cheat code denaturing/ruining first game experience (I think cheat code grants a bunch of stats/money) ?

Thanks in advance for your lights on this subject.

Ps : I did my homework on the last few pages and research function but still remain in the dark.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Hello, discovering this fun game and now there is multiple routes and choices for differents LI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have some questions about Code before risking using them :

1) Should I wait finishing current update before using codes ?
2) Do codes enable gallery of alternate routes or unlock new content/girls ?
3) What the difference between cheat code and Patreon code ?
4) In first page with many code, does the last code from last update activate all previous codes or should I type them all ?
5) Is cheat code denaturing/ruining first game experience (I think cheat code grants a bunch of stats/money) ?

Thanks in advance for your lights on this subject.

Ps : I did my homework on the last few pages and research function but still remain in the dark.
1. Use it right away is my suggestion.
2. Yes they enable all the content of all paths including the variations of a scene.
3. One code is just for stats+money and the other code is to unlock the gallery
4. Only the latest code will work
5. It only helps you in not missing some early stat checks that are otherwise incredibly hard to have before you meet said person and get the interaction and to not accidentally fail school if you miss to attend enough classes at the start. (Just variation of a scene or dialogue for the stat checks.)
Money and stats are not that hard to get in this game anyway and the cheat code does little to nothing after you get past the intro for most characters.
A tip is to grind out a good chunk of money early on and buy all the items from the pawn shop in the mall.

Last edited:

RedR00m

Aug 8, 2023
Was playing it. Another big brother something or harem game. Had routes and corruption and management. Even crime. Plenty to do. Instead of doing it. It started putting script in. Very disappointed by how that went. It is incessant unnecessary and adds nothing. Pages of pages of script on an encounter increasingly last update. None of it meant nothing. I dunno who reads it? It isn't helping make a decision. The story was the pictures they aren't changing with dumb script holding it up. It isn't gaming nobody talks that much or reads that when selecting any options that are explanatory.

I took the picture. Quest. It bombed and bombed pages of text at it. What? My reward was reading that? Deleted.

I enjoyed pranking the sister. I enjoyed the geisha club. I enjoyed making the teacher a geisha. I enjoyed blackmailing the colleague. All of sudden what went wrong. I took a photo last update. It had more dialogue than what I've just wrote.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GreenGames

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
Was playing it. Another big brother something or harem game. Had routes and corruption and management. Even crime. Plenty to do. Instead of doing it. It started putting script in. Very disappointed by how that went. It is incessant unnecessary and adds nothing. Pages of pages of script on an encounter increasingly last update. None of it meant nothing. I dunno who reads it? It isn't helping make a decision. The story was the pictures they aren't changing with dumb script holding it up. It isn't gaming nobody talks that much or reads that when selecting any options that are explanatory.

I took the picture. Quest. It bombed and bombed pages of text at it. What? My reward was reading that? Deleted.

I enjoyed pranking the sister. I enjoyed the geisha club. I enjoyed making the teacher a geisha. I enjoyed blackmailing the colleague. All of sudden what went wrong. I took a photo last update. It had more dialogue than what I've just wrote.
In 2010, the internet would have asked : Is english your third language ?
Five years ago, we were more facetious and inquiring : Are you having a stroke ?
Nowaday the question is : Are you a Chatbot ?

RedR00m

Aug 8, 2023
In 2010, the internet would have asked : Is english your third language ?
Five years ago, we were more facetious and inquiring : Are you having a stroke ?
Nowaday the question is : Are you a Chatbot ?
Is English your language? Here is a fun fact. The only people correcting English don't speak it, themselves. It's not called English. We are speaking in English. Typos and form when writing are called grammar. It makes you a non English speaker. A dumb stupid American speaking slang. You have your own dialect. It has its own words, spellings, and dictionary and even a separate language keyboard. Where the form is called grammar. We are obviously speaking English, and you're not a native speaker suggesting I had bad English. Two reasons, I am on a phone. I didn't go back over any typing except to edit the typos, instead of using the grammar bot. There is one but meh. Anybody else can read it.

I am not having anything. I don't read walls of text when playing games. Nobody else does either, they're explanatory options. So at what point this last update did it insert more text than what I've written on any pictures taken. It was awful. So awful I simply deleted the game. I'd rather play any other variation like Big Brother for similar content. Where it had far more of the things I liked about this game. NTR, fetish, pranking, blackmail, crime.

Big huge walls of script. It did this last update. They were otherwise bearable interactions previously. Options going a -b and exploring any themes.

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Is English your language? Here is a fun fact. The only people correcting English don't speak it, themselves. It's not called English. We are speaking in English. Typos and form when writing are called grammar. It makes you a non English speaker. A dumb stupid American speaking slang. You have your own dialect. It has its own words, spellings, and dictionary and even a separate language keyboard. Where the form is called grammar. We are obviously speaking English, and you're not a native speaker suggesting I had bad English. Two reasons, I am on a phone. I didn't go back over any typing except to edit the typos, instead of using the grammar bot. There is one but meh. Anybody else can read it.

I am not having anything. I don't read walls of text when playing games. Nobody else does either, they're explanatory options. So at what point this last update did it insert more text than what I've written on any pictures taken. It was awful. So awful I simply deleted the game. I'd rather play any other variation like Big Brother for similar content. Where it had far more of the things I liked about this game. NTR, fetish, pranking, blackmail, crime.

Big huge walls of script. It did this last update. They were otherwise bearable interactions previously. Options going a -b and exploring any themes.
Trying to read this makes my brain hurt.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Beduin123
4.20 star(s) 177 Votes