Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I'm sorry I must be missing something, how do I actually activate the park event? I followed the last step in the guide but the park event isn't activating.
You have to be on the love route & you have to chose the 'Let her go home' dialogue option for the second time when in the private room. If that option is not showing then you need to be nice to Rachel during other events in the Red Maiden, including using the other rooms.

Reactions: Namco15 and Scyra

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You have to be on the love route & you have to chose the 'Let her go home' dialogue option for the second time when in the private room. If that option is not showing then you need to be nice to Rachel during other events in the Red Maiden, including using the other rooms.
the option 'let her go home' never shows up the second time, only once.

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks I didnt do enough events at the red maiden, i thought they were for the corruption route.
Also you get more events after buying the sexy one piece at the clothing store

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks I didnt do enough events at the red maiden, i thought they were for the corruption route.
Also you get more events after buying the sexy one piece at the clothing store
How did you do it because i done all the events at Red Maiden and acted politely but 'let her go home' never showed up for the second time.

Reactions: ltpika

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I messed up and got the school gameover. Don't have a backup save. Anyone know if I can mess with the console to reset it?

Edit: I fount the code school_success. Just change it to a positive value above 10.

Reactions: 00grimace

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
How did you do it because i done all the events at Red Maiden and acted politely but 'let her go home' never showed up for the second time.
Did you also give her the sexy one piece outfit from the store? I unlocked a few more events in the spa area after i did that.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The guide is not explicit on what constitutes being nice, I thought I picked the friendliest options but no dice. Somehow I can't progress.

Gotta say to the dev, love the game but this is a very poor way of doing things. Not clear at all.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The guide is not explicit on what constitutes being nice, I thought I picked the friendliest options but no dice. Somehow I can't progress.

Gotta say to the dev, love the game but this is a very poor way of doing things. Not clear at all.
Same problem for me, i chose the friendliest choices but cant progress.. pretty annoying

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no possibility to acquire the mask and thus no red maiden.
The lina storyline closed on blue text.
The gym says nothing else to do.
The school says no more stuff.
The library says end of the line there after you help out carrying those books.

What is the correct approach?

Grind the stats first? -> go to warehouse and picture the park?
Go each girl at a time? -> keep going to the library until quest end?

Waiting for the game to kick in and just taking pictures and selling them does not seem like giving the best rewards.

Happy Gaming for those with beginners straight shooter luck!

Reactions: Namco15
Oct 22, 2017
There is no possibility to acquire the mask and thus no red maiden.
The lina storyline closed on blue text.
The gym says nothing else to do.
The school says no more stuff.
The library says end of the line there after you help out carrying those books.

What is the correct approach?

Grind the stats first? -> go to warehouse and picture the park?
Go each girl at a time? -> keep going to the library until quest end?

Waiting for the game to kick in and just taking pictures and selling them does not seem like giving the best rewards.

Happy Gaming for those with beginners straight shooter luck!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can get the mask and go to the red maiden. That's actually where most of the stuff is for this update, so you're missing out on a ton of content if you don't get there
Could you ... like ... put it in a spoiler ... if mask acquiring is part of an event or you just have to go x times to some location and ... poof ... it appears in the dealer or the mall inventory where you can actually buy it.
In my game ... it just says I need it at some time of day for going to the red maiden ..

Thank you very much for the reply. Happy game tidying up!

Reactions: Namco15
Oct 22, 2017
Could you ... like ... put it in a spoiler ... if mask acquiring is part of an event or you just have to go x times to some location and ... poof ... it appears in the dealer or the mall inventory where you can actually buy it.
In my game ... it just says I need it at some time of day for going to the red maiden ..

Thank you very much for the reply. Happy game tidying up!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes