Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For those who can't let Rachel go home the second time, it's because your RM points are too high or you wen too far in RM route. I changed :

rach_rm_prog = 1
rach_rom = 30

You may need to change rach_rm too if it's too high. This gave me the option to let her go home again and park event. Before this, make sure you gave her sexy outfit and do all her pics at the cafe in the afternoon.
No wonder I couldn't get this mine was way up at 28 thanks for pointing that out

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
One thing I find weird is that it seems like most events are designed to be repeatable but then they just lock off. The fact that there's two options that work when you order food seems to point to this. It's too easy to lock yourself out of stuff, you miss spycam events at the dorm, etc. It'd be more forgiving to the player to let them repeat events and possibly change their stats. So if you guess wrong and you somehow are one point short of the love path, you can earn your way back by taking your sister to the restaurant again. Obviously, some events are understandably one time only, like when a girl loses her v card. But the events are fun and should be repeatable when possible. Plus it's more like real life, when you fuck up and say something you shouldn't, you can try and make it up to the person.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.7.2.
(extra content is still from v0.6.2 and therefore incomplete or outdated!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.12.2019 (updated in-game walkthrough)

Last edited:

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
It's never said within the game that there are routes at the RM and the feedback is poor. sometimes being a good guy is being honest and if your sister is in a dangerous place in life, I don't think a little tough love is unwarranted. But you are punished for encouraging her to enter the lion's den? Wut? Seems like the logic is how well you kiss ass.
Yeah I get you, it doesn't make sense in the first place that your comments to her in the club as a masked man would affect her love for you outside the club in the first place as the mask gives your some Clarke Kent level disguise bullshit apparently! :ROFLMAO: But you are right, for the love route you really should be behaving like an asshole to her so that she decides herself to leave the club in favor of the love route.

My previous post wasn't me saying I agree with the way the love route is going, just that I understood how to get it.

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah I get you, it doesn't make sense in the first place that your comments to her in the club as a masked man would affect her love for you outside the club in the first place as the mask gives your some Clarke Kent level disguise bullshit apparently! :ROFLMAO: But you are right, for the love route you really should be behaving like an asshole to her so that she decides herself to leave the club in favor of the love route.

My previous post wasn't me saying I agree with the way the love route is going, just that I understood how to get it.
I always thought that the MC's behavior at the club would affect Rachel's mentality and in turn change her opinion on her brother as well, since (Whatever his name was... Chuck?) Chuck has so much influence on her, being her first customer and all that

That's why (to me) it made sense that
but on the other hand,

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But you are right, for the love route you really should be behaving like an asshole to her so that she decides herself to leave the club in favor of the love route.
It will probably be something along the lines of making her fall in love with mystery man to then reveal to her that "It was him, Rachel... it was him all along, Rachel... ", so she ends up falling in love for MC. Which doesn't make any sense because it's already happening without the need of any mask.

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So the Rachel scene Where she is riding the MC in his sleep a bit of dialogue pops up Rachel says the good thing she took those pills before coming here. They don't work right away
I know it's a game and all just a minor detail unless we are going down that certain route? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I know it's a game and all just a minor detail unless we are going down that certain route? ;)
Let's hope so. Seeing how naive she is about sex, she might have fucked up hard.
That scene was... weird. It came out of nowhere and wasn't really needed, considering if she asked MC for help he would have say yes without a second thought. But it's still better than the alternative, that one was super fucked up.

Oct 22, 2017
Let's hope so. Seeing how naive she is about sex, she might have fucked up hard.
That scene was... weird. It came out of nowhere and wasn't really needed, considering if she asked MC for help he would have say yes without a second thought. But it's still better than the alternative, that one was super fucked up.
Don't worry, we'll work on making it fit better (y)

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes