Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
well changed it from 6 to 8, no date trigger or no leave early option

well changing rach_date_park from false to true got me the "rape" scene in the morning, but feel I missed a few steps
Check out this save, it's from romance route and ready to send her home for the park scene.

Monica's romance path remains my favorites for now.
I mean, this is how great character development looks like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
changed save back and changed the allow phot date instead to true and got a fuck scene in the whore house instead now, so i guess I was on the other path ? hmm

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
changed save back and changed the allow phot date instead to true and got a fuck scene in the whore house instead now, so i guess I was on the other path ? hmm
Yes, if you talked to her and asked about revenge, that puts you into that path instead of the romance one.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
How did you get the "Hotties" pic? I assume that is the second scene in the "take pictures" event at the cafe but I can't get it.

Reactions: Namco15

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i have not played this game since 0.2 but when did this exchange student been added to this game ??

if you are going to add an adversary adleast make him grind like the mc has to do or else give us an option to fight back especially those mafia guys that seem to steal my money every so weeks.. this mc is now turning into cuck who dont know to handle anything. but be voyeur with his stupid camera.

Oct 22, 2017
i have not played this game since 0.2 but when did this exchange student been added to this game ??

if you are going to add an adversary adleast make him grind like the mc has to do or else give us an option to fight back especially those mafia guys that seem to steal my money every so weeks.. this mc is now turning into cuck who dont know to handle anything. but be voyeur with his stupid camera.
You see him before, actually.

If you saw that scene, the MC makes a note of it and you immediately realize

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You see him before, actually.

If you saw that scene, the MC makes a note of it and you immediately realize
I must have missed that part. but even so him dating the sister like that came out of the blew. Also the mom and sis where all over him like they known him like forever and and acted when the mc entered the room, like oh its you what are you doing here.. :unsure: since monica never mentioned the school had 2 exchange studens only lina was an exchange student. when the game was first started.

To me that scene felt like i entered the twilightzone.. they where completely acting out of their own character..

I skimmed through all the posts in this thread and did not see any mentioned of this part. where this guy was introduced, so that is why i asked when was he introduced since in 0,2 he was never part of the game.

Maybe that is why i never saw this coming i never planted a camera in her dorm. So to me this scene came out of the blew.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes, if you talked to her and asked about revenge, that puts you into that path instead of the romance one.
lol oki then thx
strange she just act like nothing when you visit here again and you cant fuck her again :p
I get the other route as you have no control, but the route I picked you would think I could go back over and over, but I guess new animation would be needed :p

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm genuinely trying to give useful feedback:

The font alone is almost enough to ruin this entire game for me... which sucks because it seems to have potential. It is awful. And I don't mean just stylistically... it's also forced-caps so it looks like the narrative is being screamed at you.

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
How do you get the girls to send you photos, I bought them all phones and have progressed to the end of some of their stories but no pictures yet.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Interesting game so far, is there a way to increase sneaking other then a successful skill use? So far the MC just keeps saying he doesn't feel he is good enough?

Also, about what level of photography do I need to take pictures of the damn birds? I can get a camera and take bird pictures as me, but the MC is at at 38 ish and still can't catch a good pic?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes