ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
How do you get the girls to send you photos, I bought them all phones and have progressed to the end of some of their stories but no pictures yet.
I believe some of them you only get from blackmail or being a dick routes. Not sure if you can get them all in one playthrough or not. Most of them are from getting their love points to a certain level.

Interesting game so far, is there a way to increase sneaking other then a successful skill use? So far the MC just keeps saying he doesn't feel he is good enough?

Also, about what level of photography do I need to take pictures of the damn birds? I can get a camera and take bird pictures as me, but the MC is at at 38 ish and still can't catch a good pic?
You have to unlock the alley. I think you talk to the guy in the bathroom about it. Then once you unlock it you can work for the guy there and it increases your sneak skill.

• Wow
Reactions: Darthjake

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
gah i'm not getting the 2nd let her go home event!!! and this is with the new version

edit: finally got it.

edit2: btw i can't wait to see how rachel's message 5-2 comes to be haha i know it's in the future, but nice you included it in the directory to give us pervs some hope.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
gah i'm not getting the 2nd let her go home event!!! and this is with the new version

edit: finally got it.

edit2: btw i can't wait to see how rachel's message 5-2 comes to be haha i know it's in the future, but nice you included it in the directory to give us pervs some hope.
All the messages from Rachel are already in the game.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Guys, this is the main picture of the game on svscomics.
How can i get this scene, i did the romance route for Monica, maybe this is in the blackmail route? (The image is small) 326325

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Also, about what level of photography do I need to take pictures of the damn birds? I can get a camera and take bird pictures as me, but the MC is at at 38 ish and still can't catch a good pic?
if photography >= 23: no more conditions, if this still fails then give me the save.

How can i get this scene, i did the romance route for Monica, maybe this is in the blackmail route? (The image is small)
You're right)

not the one where she's letting jizz out of her mouth into her sleeping mother's mouth.
You need rach_rm >= 14(something like submission, when you choose the tougher answers in the choices.) and need talk about Revenge.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You need rach_rm >= 14(something like submission, when you choose the tougher answers in the choices.) and need talk about Revenge.
weird, it doesn't show it as a dimmed out thumbnail in the messages dialog of the phone.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mytez Mormont

just completed the recent update 30 minutes ago after trying out the game for the first time i quite enjoyed it

it has great renders and interesting characters

Eerie Entity

if you havent played this game you should to get past the grindy parts just use for the money and stats

my girl rank is in this order

1. Monica she was originally going to be at number 4 due how such a bitch she was in the game prior to when we can chose her path but i really loved both her routes yep i made a save for each route although the romance route is much better despite the corruption route having more sex scenes in it shes number 1 due being a red head milf whos in her 40s

2. Fiona i like her punkish look not many girls in recent games have that punkish personality and looks

3. Mom she doesnt have a path right now but she will and everyone Knows Mommy time is the best time

4. Lina i was like some Asian persuasion in games

5. Rachel is currently in last place due to being a dyed hair blonde girl and tsundere and i really not a fan of either of those things

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
just completed the recent update 30 minutes ago after trying out the game for the first time i quite enjoyed it

Glad you liked it, I knew you would. :)

1. Monica
I've only played the love route, because after doing it and seeing how lovely she truly is, I can't bring myself to play the other one. She's one of my favorite ladies in any VN, her character development is simply amazing.

About Rachel, I kind of like her. That stuff about hating her brother to try and lie to herself that she loves him it's really cute. She will probably become the best character of the game in due time.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering is their a way deterimine on what path you are on with what girl ?? like say Rachel love path monica corruption etc.. ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Mormont

Eerie Entity

if you havent played this game you should to get past the grindy parts just use for the money and stats

my girl rank is in this order

1. Monica she was originally going to be at number 4 due how such a bitch she was in the game prior to when we can chose her path but i really loved both her routes yep i made a save for each route although the romance route is much better despite the corruption route having more sex scenes in it shes number 1 due being a red head milf whos in her 40s

2. Fiona i like her punkish look not many girls in recent games have that punkish personality and looks

3. Mom she doesnt have a path right now but she will and everyone Knows Mommy time is the best time

4. Lina i was like some Asian persuasion in games

5. Rachel is currently in last place due to being a dyed hair blonde girl and tsundere and i really not a fan of either of those things
Fiona for me she is like a better version of Quinn imo, and Monica is up there as well of course. Just a crying shame that the Mom route hasn't heavily featured yet I can't wait for more of her

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Was wondering is their a way deterimine on what path you are on with what girl ?? like say Rachel love path monica corruption etc.. ?
It depends on which kind of events you are getting. Doing stuff in her office (C Path), going to her house and bond with her son (L Path). I think there should be a warning when asking Rachel about getting vengeance, I've seen some people here complaining that they got into it by mistake.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes i think i saw something about a revenge path did not know what that was about, but luckely i saved before that conversation.

I do hope next update will bring more content with Evelyn.

Reactions: Mytez

tmv

May 31, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the story: if you are partially nice and partially a dick in the Red Maiden, you cannot finish Rachel's story line either way :-(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There was this:
Renders were 95% done on June 29th

Fingers crossed for this week.

Then this:
Words of Content of 0.5.1 from July 4th

The hints are there ... just have to look / come the p***n:

From June 22nd the hype for 50 ! ! !
Of course, I understand that this won't last long, but still it's so nice:) Your support is what makes us work 15 hours a day. Thank you very much! Here is a small teaser of a new character (however, some of you could already see her).

From June 12th the Girl in the next version
Version 0.5 will be fully focused on Evelyn.

From June 25th there was this Naughty Evelyn

There are pics with labels straight from game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Guys, I know some of you wait for characters that haven't been introduced yet. I wanna start working on Jennifer, Grace and etc (as well as characters that was in the story before, like Lina and Monica) myself. Gosh, there are just a lot of them!))
This version and the next one will be about Evelyn. It'll be like one version divided into two parts, because I have to make Ev's routine in the house as well as her main storyline (which covers one more girl). After those two versions, I'll make a poll in which I'll ask my patrons what character who was already introduced they would want to see. AND after that, next version will be about a character who wasn't introduced (Jennifer or Skylar. Jennifer is the most possible option I believe.)
Right now we are working on dialogues. There are still a lot of things to do. We are working at the highest pace (as for me, I wasn't joking about 15 hours), but still there's a chance we wouldn't be able to done it by the deadline we pointed to ourselves. I think I'm making the same mistake again telling you the release date, but... I think by 20th or sooner we'll make it done.
Thanks to everyone who is following us! :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes