Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hubbba! Hubba! Barney, hey Barney ... come check this out! Got my fav freckled hottie teasin'!

Yabba! Dabbba! DoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOO!!!!

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Photo Hunt [v0.5.1] [Moochie] - Original Size: 685MB

Download Win (113MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ahhh .. Ohh .. those doors that stay shot till story opens the locks ... they are the worst o_O:eek::oops: !!!

There always seem to be ineffable checks and no balances as to how long MC has to stay strung out
in one level of the story and keep grinding them doors to actually get at some content...
For example, once MC can take pictures ... they are repetitive and seemingly with no end in sight.
No worries ... I will crunch away on them doors ... there has to be some yummy jelly beans past 'em

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Odd issue, any time I hit the "a" key while in game, it brings up a menu. Wouldn't be a huge issue except you have to type occasionally.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
AwwWWWwww ... that is why you're so pale and flimsy ... get some sun! Get out! breathe the open air! Counting each and every one of those words ... it made you into a ghost / ghoul of a person:eek::oops::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: SwallowTheMoon

jolann

Jun 14, 2017
I also made a Incest patch for the game since I did not see any on the OP post, so N7 , please link this post on the OP post!

Well... 'made' is a big word, I simply deleted one simple sentence from the introduction at the start which would 'hinder' the blood-related relationships.

Anyway, replace this file with the one in the 'Game' folder and you are ready to go!

DELETE THE ADDED NUMBERS AFTER THE DOWNLOAD FOR IT TO WORK!!!

View attachment 368711
good job

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu Eerie Entity djkunn

thug life mommy is funny :p

i havent even seen the JoJo anime but i still got the reference due to watching Lost pause memes

lewd mommy is best mommy:p

It was nice to finally get some more Mommy stuff although I do wish that Miroslav would stop showing up :mad: at least we get to cockblock the hell out of him but personally, I'd rather just not see him :LOL: looks like Mommy has fallen four our charms as well :love: we need to be her date to the bar in the next update though can't have her being there all alone.

Oct 22, 2017
MIght be an old save issue then tbh
Oh yeah... This reminds me:

Guys, OLD SAVES MIGHT NOT WORK IN THIS VERSION. I tried accessing the phone patreon menu and it gave me errors. Everything might be fine and it's just my save acting up, but just so you know in case any funky stuff happens. Not sure how it affects story elements, but there might be some issues there as well. Just a little heads-up

EDIT: It was just me being stupid and not copying some stuff from the older version... Yeah, no errors found here.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes