Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It was nice to finally get some more Mommy stuff although I do wish that Miroslav would stop showing up :mad: at least we get to cockblock the hell out of him but personally, I'd rather just not see him :LOL: looks like Mommy has fallen four our charms as well :love: we need to be her date to the bar in the next update though can't have her being there all alone.
I asked moochie a long time ago if this game was going to have any kind of ntr, he said that it will never have any except maybe for fiona.... Since i dont care about that bitch i pledged my support.... Then he added out of nowhere that motherfucking miroslav not only for rachel route... Now also in evelyn... Im almost to a point of dropping my pledge and so will some of my friends if i do...
He says that we will be able to fight him off but i dont even like that type of "ntr teasing" so if in next update we dont get rid of him... Guess im out.
So we will see what happen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I asked moochie a long time ago if this game was going to have any kind of ntr, he said that it will never have any except maybe for fiona
Then he added out of nowhere that motherfucking miroslav not only for rachel route... Now also in evelyn...
I sincerely hope we don't get any of that for this game there are enough games with that in it we don't need that cancer spreading to this, it's just fine without it. Must admit though I was pretty gobsmacked with the Miroslav and Evelyn scenes and now my next worry is her visit to the bar with Alice and her husband we better not go that route where he tries something as well.

Oct 22, 2017
Guys, no one will actually touch the babes. Don't worry. We promised no NTR. This is just a bit of drama. Games without a little bit of drama and suspense would be boring. Wouldn't it feel good to struggle a little and come out on top?

But, we'll think of something to please the audience, so no worries (Who knows, maybe we'll make Miroslav gay and he goes after the MC instead? :p)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I assume that the achievements aren't retroactively earned, so I should start from the beginning to unlock them all, right?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I sincerely hope we don't get any of that for this game there are enough games with that in it we don't need that cancer spreading to this, it's just fine without it. Must admit though I was pretty gobsmacked with the Miroslav and Evelyn scenes and now my next worry is her visit to the bar with Alice and her husband we better not go that route where he tries something as well.
Im nothing except honest, i already said what i think... Of course if he adds more guys like miroslav is a clear delete for me, i havent played yet since im holidays... Only know what some friends did tell me.. I remember BB going this same route thats why im maybe a bit too paranoid and i really hope mochie did not change his mind about that shit content...
This game is one of my favs and hope it stays for long (y)

SwallowTheMoon i prefer the story centered on the girls and the mc, that kind of teasing with miroslav.... Is not to my taste and neither do i like the amazing moochie wasting time in rendering waste of space miroslavs, erics and the likes. :ROFLMAO:
So hope there is no more surprises in the future.

Last edited:

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Hey! I have a couple of words as to why this release has been so late and why it is difficult for us to release one update per month in general.
Firstly, we are a small team of rather inexperienced younglings and we are still experimenting, getting better as we learn and as time goes on. In the beginning, I was alone (as some of you might know from when you played the Unity version… Brr…) and then Green joined me, helping in the long and dreary process of transferring the game to RenPy. Afterwards, SwallowTheMoon joined us as an editor. The question was raised shortly after as to how to organize our workflow. I am used to writing text to my own renderings after they have been created. That method might not work with another person, sadly, which is completely understandable. Starting with the next update, we will try writing the text first and creating the renders afterwards to the story, which should slightly optimize the development process.
Secondly, and perhaps the biggest problem, would be my computer. With an fx 6300 and a 1050ti with 8 GB RAM (it is 12 now, woohoo!), those working with Daz3d will surely understand me ;) - It takes an average of 4 hours for each render (prepare a scene + render + photoshop). Since I updated Daz, I started receiving regular crashes, which complicated the matter even further…
Thirdly, I do not really want to release an incomplete update/version. Therefore, I often take extra time to add scenes, or expand upon them, or even close up holes which appeared during the writing process. If it were up to me, I would take another month to develop this version and tie up all loose ends, but that would be unacceptable from my standpoint, seeing as how this version has already been delayed by a whole month.
Thank you all for understanding and for waiting for each new version! You are the backbone of our project and without you, we wouldn’t be where we are today.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
can somebody help me...i have problem with screentex...tried every combination with kaypads but i can´t fix it.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
can somebody help me...i have problem with screentex...tried every combination with kaypads but i can´t fix it.
Hi, try writing in the console
$ menu_hbox = False
If you write about where it started, I will be very grateful)

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
Hi, try writing in the console
$ menu_hbox = False
If you write about where it started, I will be very grateful)
i try it but don´t work...in the midle of the game..i klick just normal on the mouse and i have the text change...with old save i can play with normal text and if i start from began(new game) i have problem with text.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to unlock them portals on the ribbon of the map ... those need actual progression ...;)!

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes