Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Btw is there a way to know what are storyline achievements that we can't get afterward to just hack them and those we can still get ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If you listen to 'office gossip' there is a suggestion that Evelyn goes 'somewhere' on Wednesday afternoons.

Anyone found out where?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
look through those doors .. some are unlocked ... some are safe guarded ... it might not be ...
implemented yet ... who knows ...

Reactions: rKnight

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah - thanks - the key was speaking to Alice.

However having seen some pics earlier in the thread, I don't seem to be getting all the 'tub' Action.
I seem to be making the wrong choices
;)

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah - thanks - the key was speaking to Alice.

However having seen some pics earlier in the thread, I don't seem to be getting all the 'tub' Action.
I seem to be making the wrong choices
;)
Let's just say you need a specific item and for her to love you quite a bit and then you'll get those as well :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Can the MC have sex with anyone in this update? Blueballs update?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Let's just say you need a specific item and for her to love you quite a bit and then you'll get those as well :)

Well I have bought items - but cannot find an inventory of what I have?

And also, there are times when 'Gift' comes up on a character menu, but I don't remember that happening with Evelyn?

Confused!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow this game was good. It's my first playthrough ever and i enjoyed it very much though it's a bit of a grind(I got to like 100+ days in game) though but it's manageable. Evelyn is my favorite currently. I think i got all the scenes with her minus the Wednesday one that someone brought up.

I also blackmailed monica instead so I'm do my second playthrough later without blackmail. If i had to say i like all of the women though Evelyn is above them for me. Anyways for my first time playing there is a lot of content and I'm still not finished with the other girls.

Last edited:

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
My first playthrough. The art is fantastic, top quality. Rachels sex scene felt so rushed. Never got to see the actual deflowering which takes away from the virgin fetish and the monster cock tiny teen fetish. It went from cock in the face to balls deep. I do not like the grind and repetitions. It is like a super artistic dating sim.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
It was nice to finally get some more Mommy stuff although I do wish that Miroslav would stop showing up :mad: at least we get to cockblock the hell out of him but personally, I'd rather just not see him :LOL: looks like Mommy has fallen four our charms as well :love: we need to be her date to the bar in the next update though can't have her being there all alone.
I asked moochie a long time ago if this game was going to have any kind of ntr, he said that it will never have any except maybe for fiona.... Since i dont care about that bitch i pledged my support.... Then he added out of nowhere that motherfucking miroslav not only for rachel route... Now also in evelyn... Im almost to a point of dropping my pledge and so will some of my friends if i do...
He says that we will be able to fight him off but i dont even like that type of "ntr teasing" so if in next update we dont get rid of him... Guess im out.
So we will see what happen.
I feel you boys, so I quickly made this to hopefully brighten you both up a bit ;)

AntiNTR.png

mooch1e , you guys nailed it with giving this asshole one of the most punchable faces in any game/novel so far ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I like the game and the plot so far but i absolutely dislike the fact that you have to get a walktrough in order to beat the boyfriend of Rachel cause he tries to steal the mother away. It makes no sense to have a plot you could possibly fail by not having the right stats at the same time.

Its repetitive after a few scenes where you have to do rollback and do it again once you came up with something. Not my cup of tea.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes