Oct 22, 2017
Oh, you are working on the game?
I gotta say, I loved Monica's character progression (love route) that was perfection, from start to finish. :love:
Just gonna help moochie out with the dialogues and such. For the next update, I will use his ideas as a template and create the events and if it turns out good and the people are pleased, I will continue working in a more creative position. Sadly, I love the jokes made by moochie (even though the delivery sometimes isn't perfect) which is why I originally wanted to become the editor and help out, but with me taking a bigger role in writing, I won't have as many jokes to laugh about anymore (except for my own).

If my work turns out to be less than satisfactory, I will gladly go back to editing and correcting the script ^^

So, that's the plan for now and hope you guys are looking forward to it! :giggle:

(If I do good, maybe moochie will let me out of the basement... oh please god I have not seen the light of day in so many weeks)

Also, the Monica route was made by moochie alone, so I'll have big shoes to fill...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I think you gotta talk to the bathroom guy first (two times total.)

There's vaginal sex with the sister. Two different versions, depends what path you are on.
lol how? I done everything in that other place that is possible and you cant do what u mentioned there and nothing triggers for breakfast anymore or any of the days of the week, I think eating her out is the max you can get

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
lol how? I done everything in that other place that is possible and you cant do what u mentioned there and nothing triggers for breakfast anymore or any of the days of the week, I think eating her out is the max you can get
You have to send her a couple of times home (the 200$ option) to trigger it during the next morning.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You have to send her a couple of times home (the 200$ option) to trigger it during the next morning.
in talk there is nothing new
in services there is nothing new
gift already given
move to another place, restaurant and spa.
where should the option of telling her to go home come from ?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea, that new option does not appear
done all option many times as I thought maybe trigger on different days, but all they say is try something else

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
done all option many times as I thought maybe trigger on different days, but all they say is try something else
It might be tied to the relationship level. Did you go to the cafe date with her?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It might be tied to the relationship level. Did you go to the cafe date with her?
nope, how would that scene trigger? not on morning, day or evening or in school

sorry, I knwo you try to help me live right now, but I cant sit in front of a computer on a friday any longer I need to go out do some stuff sorry, I appreciate the help though, can check later.
added a save it that helps with trouble

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Hi, you need 8 rach_rom points to get the first date, and 13 of 18 for the second. Love points given for a more friendly choices in Red Maiden.

You can also change variable rach_rom in the console.

Last edited:

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Version 0.4.2:

-Some Evelyn's scenes have been rewritten.
-Textbox and font have been changed for more convenient reading.
-Other minor changes in UI.
-Now it's a little bit easier to get the second 'Let her go home' event.
-Fixed small bugs.

You can also support the game on the patreon. We will be glad of any support.

loganthackary

Donor
Feb 5, 2017
Great game! Loving it so far. I'm wondering for Monica's first and second messages (along with Rachel's fourth and fifth messages) if we can get them when running the other route or if we'd need to start a new file for them.

Reactions: Namco15

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got enough in those stats, Im gonna try what GreenGames mention later when I have more free time to see if that unclogs everything, thx
[/QUOTE]
Hi, you need 8 rach_rom points to get the first date, and 13 of 18 for the second. Love points given for a more friendly choices in Red Maiden.

You can also change variable rach_rom in the console.
so rach_rom is 6 according to savegame and rach_rm is 13 and rach_rm_prog is 27
so you saying changing 6 to 8 will trigger it?
thx

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Yeah I can't seem to trigger the second "Let her leave early" option with Rachel. Gave the outfit, gave the phone, done every option at the Red Maiden, every option at the cafe, 30+ love points, discussed revenge, got the photo with her sitting on the MC's face... Can't find anything else to do.
If you got the photo of her sitting on MC's face than you are on the "RM" jerk route. You need to be on the romance route to get her date scene

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
well changed it from 6 to 8, no date trigger or no leave early option

well changing rach_date_park from false to true got me the "rape" scene in the morning, but feel I missed a few steps

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes