Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
It's just that a lot of the games have such "sweet and innocent" girls so to speak. Would be awesome if they had total different personalities. For instance 1 girl is the cheerleading kind of girl, the oter girl is a nerdy kind of girl and the last one is a total opposite of the other 2. So the badass kind of girl, hard to get through, not so open but very opiniated. Basically saying f*** everything. You can have her being more experimental sexual wise as well

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yea, none of that... Will have to look into the game and anime though looks interesting.

Yea probably not a good idea.. Though i do want to do some kind of High School project at some point.

A small prologue would be a good idea, also like the idea of finishing the main story THAN going back an doing a prequel like LotR did.

Also your project sounds interesting will keep a look out.

Yea sounds good.

I agree.. Is good writing but was really sloppy.. but only because now it's either 'Jennifer's first time was shitty' or 'reject her and make her feel like shit'

Could be Hitomi (Keiko), Sierra or Sadie imo

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think all the prologues and side stories could be put in the main game as an extra (like the afterstories in jap VNs). This way you can pace the way people read then and as a reward for the player trying different things in case they are unlockable.

And School Days *shudders* that's one game I never got past the tags, and I've some dark shit.

Also is it possible or allowed to put the character sheets in the op?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I think all the prologues and side stories could be put in the main game as an extra (like the afterstories in jap VNs). This way you can pace the way people read then and as a reward for the player trying different things in case they are unlockable.

And School Days *shudders* that's one game I never got past the tags, and I've some dark shit.

Also is it possible or allowed to put the character sheets in the op?
That would be better for Epilogues, since we would ideally cover any important information that would come from a Prequel throughout the main story. Still, unlockable epilogues would be fun.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Is it set how they will know of their father yet? If not maybe it's an idea that the mothers have told them when they turned 18, or some sort of will which told them about their father. The thought of them hiring a private detective could sound plausible as well if the mothers had some sort of keepsake from the father

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Is it set how they will know of their father yet? If not maybe it's an idea that the mothers have told them when they turned 18, or some sort of will which told them about their father. The thought of them hiring a private detective could sound plausible as well if the mothers had some sort of keepsake from the father
So each of them, individually, have had time with their father when they were young girls, but it's been years. What they don't know is about one another. I'm not sure if they've decided if the girls all meet when they go to their father's or if they meet when they start school and then go to the father... My preference is for the latter... but I am not the writer.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm not sure if they've decided if the girls all meet when they go to their father's or if they meet when they start school and then go to the father... My preference is for the latter... but I am not the writer.
I agree with the later option, right away it show some pro-activeness from the girls and an interest in getting to know their Dad for whatever reasons they may have. I really think that's the way to go

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
No problem 17 pages is a lot to go through I wouldn't expect you to be completely up to date... I've been here from the beginning and I'm still missing bits and pieces.
Hahahaha, well I tried ;). I just thought that maybe it wasn't completely set yet. If so it can be disregarded ofc. It's already refreshing that a developer is listening to people to create a game from the start.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
they do have a keepsake one the MC's old camera's :D
Lastname + Camera shouldn't be hard for a good PI to fine the MC

So each of them, individually, have had time with their father when they were young girls, but it's been years. What they don't know is about one another. I'm not sure if they've decided if the girls all meet when they go to their father's or if they meet when they start school and then go to the father... My preference is for the latter... but I am not the writer.
I agree with the later option, right away it show some pro-activeness from the girls and an interest in getting to know their Dad for whatever reasons they may have. I really think that's the way to go
yea.. since we cannot really do the 'they meet in high school and got to know each other before figuring out they had the same dad then decided to look for him'

the 'they all get assigned the same dorm room because they are thought to be sisters but they don't know each other' with a short prologue of them meeting with one of them mentioning she's her to find her dad offhandedly sparking some chatter and discovery of 'we have the same father!?'

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
the 'they all get assigned the same dorm room because they are thought to be sisters but they don't know each other' with a short prologue of them meeting with one of them mentioning she's her to find her dad offhandedly sparking some chatter and discovery of 'we have the same father!?'
As @BeWilder said, what makes this great is it creates an independence for the girls from the start. Makes their motivations appear to be from themselves rather than manipulated by him. And that is usually a better story, unless dad is Killgrave.