VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
a55X2b.png

Overview:
Join our MC and his girlfriend as they spend their summer holiday on a lush tropical island.
Enjoy the activities available such as swimming, sunbathing, yoga, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and rock climbing. When the sun goes down, enjoy drinking beer and roasting marshmallows around the bonfire.
Temptations are everywhere though, as they are joined by two other gorgeous couples. Will you end up in the arms of one of these beautiful women? Will your girlfriend find out, or will she be too busy having some 'fun' of her own to notice?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-13
Release Date: 2021-12-12
Developer: Arath Sin - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1.1
Other Games: The Other Woman
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Multiple paths will be available:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
Notification Fix

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6BA9gF.png mp6N2y.png Doyjt1.png FPIXx3.png iQ8shy.png 9AvrYxi.png UKACt2y.png 6g8CzU4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Maybe add NTR tag ?
Future updates will include cheating (both the MC and his fiancee) -or- hotwifing -or- cuckolding. The plan is to make all 3 paths viable based on player choices.

The demo is very short, I just needed to re-setup the android build system and deal with all the icon/presplash shenanigans, figured since I had that done I'd throw it on itch.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Future updates will include cheating (both the MC and his fiancee) -or- hotwifing -or- cuckolding. The plan is to make all 3 paths viable based on player choices.

The demo is very short, I just needed to re-setup the android build system and deal with all the icon/presplash shenanigans, figured since I had that done I'd throw it on itch.

Will there be female pov scenes as well? e.g, viewing the scenes from the gf's perspective, and/or even triggering them with choices, when she cheats, etc. Would love for that to be included. (EDIT: ah, just saw female protagonist tag is included on the patreon page. (y) (y))

Also, glad to see the delineation bewteen cheating/hotwifing/cucking. People don't always make that distinction despite them being very different types of actions and kinks. Glad to see the plan is for them to be separate routes.

Last edited:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Not bad, nice renders, story seems good enough, looking foward for Mc's girlfriend cheating path, she looks like a dirty & hot little nymph

Reactions: MrJ

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
if the bride is the blonde, indeed she has a lot of action with everyone according to the images. Good luck with the game but not for me

Reactions: Blackelite1980

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Very short demo but I do like the look of the characters in this game, very good renders and what seems to be a good start to an interesting story.

But of course only time will tell if this is going to worthy of following or not, I'ii just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017

Hotwife/Sharing.. In future.. OK I am in.
But will wait for more content.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There's something that is not clear to me: let's say the mc goes for each and every single woman on the island (a sort of harem route), will this forcefully lock him into the NTR path?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes