VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Phuc Mi definitely sounds like it could be a real place off the coast of Thailand lol. Looks interesting, and the girls are really cute! Good luck to the dev, I hope it does well!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well, that was short. I can already say though that I'm not going to stay with the girlfriend (there hasn't been yet a single game where MC's gf was my type :(), so I hope for a route where MC will be able to end his relationship asap and start a new one :)

All in all, it seems like a start of an interesting project, but it's too early to say for sure. In any case, good luck to the dev.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Well, that was short. I can already say though that I'm not going to stay with the girlfriend (there hasn't been yet a single game where MC's gf was my type :()
Which is funny, because I play a lot of games and think "man, this game is great but I really wish the main female was a thicc blonde" :D

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Love the setting. Looks like this is going to be a fun and adventurous trip, in more ways than one. Hmm. choices that matter and have consequences, that is actually quite rare in these games, so that's a huge plus. Look forward to exploring all routes and outcomes.

I usually won't support a project this early with such a small sample size, but I am going to make an exception for this game based on the synopsis and notes in the OP, as well as the potential I see here. I also went and checked out the devs other game "The Other Woman" as a reference on what kind of quality to expect, and I was Impressed. Well written, great artwork (precise and natural posing, angles, facial expressions, and the animations were really nice and fluid), good audio too, with the music and sexy sounds for the lewd scenes.

So come, Feb. 1st I am hopping on this train and I would encourage others that are into this type of content to do so as well. We really don't see very many games like this, especially with this kind of quality. Most that explore these (Kink) territories are really bad in the writing and art department.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Which is funny, because I play a lot of games and think "man, this game is great but I really wish the main female was a thicc blonde" :D
It seems I'll have to make game too to include my own main LI :p But judging from the banner pic I'll try to pursue 1st girl on the left for now.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
It seems I'll have to make game too to include my own main LI :p But judging from the banner pic I'll try to pursue 1st girl on the left for now.
Alisha's a hottie for sure. Stuck in an unhappy marriage, she's demure though eager to please someone who finally treats her with respect.

This is an old render of her, I'm actually rendering her intro scene in day 1 right now.

1-10_o.png

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Alisha's a hottie for sure. Stuck in an unhappy marriage, she's demure though eager to please someone who finally treats her with respect.

This is an old render of her, I'm actually rendering her intro scene in day 1 right now.

View attachment 1013568
I'm not into cheating tbh, but my MC will have to save her from her situation I suppose, there's just no other way. Although he would prefer her more on a assertive/somewhat dominating note than demure :) Thanks for sharing the pic, looks good. I'm looking forward to finally meet her properly.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
In Vietnamese, phúc, or phuc as it is written in English, means "Happiness"
Interpret that as how you will.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I'm not into cheating tbh, but my MC will have to save her from her situation I suppose, there's just no other way. Although he would prefer her more on a assertive/somewhat dominating note than demure :) Thanks for sharing the pic, looks good. I'm looking forward to finally meet her properly.
Kim is the dominating female. A spoiled brat with wealthy parents who immigrated to the US from Hong Kong when she was 3. Her generous allowance allows her to live the socialite lifestyle, and she's very used to 'getting whatever she wants'. I'm trying to write this one as somewhat of a 'reverse play', where if the MC is eager to get with her, she loses interest. We'll see how it goes.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Kim is the dominating female. A spoiled brat with wealthy parents who immigrated to the US from Hong Kong when she was 3. Her generous allowance allows her to live the socialite lifestyle, and she's very used to 'getting whatever she wants'. I'm trying to write this one as somewhat of a 'reverse play', where if the MC is eager to get with her, she loses interest. We'll see how it goes.
And now I'm torn...

On the 'she loses interest' note though: I suppose there has to be a moment when MC will have to acknowledge her somehow in order for the relationship to form, right? If written good it could be really cool set of interactions, although I assume they will lean even more heavily on cheating, as she will be more aggressive with her approach the more MC is pursuing other girl/s?

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
And now I'm torn...

On the 'she loses interest' note though: I suppose there has to be a moment when MC will have to acknowledge her somehow in order for the relationship to form, right? If written good it could be really cool set of interactions, although I assume they will lean even more heavily on cheating, as she will be more aggressive with her approach the more MC is pursuing other girl/s?
Yes.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Played it, looks like mostly will be focused on Ntr .I don't think there will be anything big for non-ntr guys .from what Dev said even if you don't cheat you die ,if you cheat you get divorced all of them are bad endings .
Pls add Ntr in planned section inside genre so people get the warning .

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Played it, looks like mostly will be focused on Ntr .I don't think there will be anything big for non-ntr guys .from what Dev said even if you don't cheat you die ,if you cheat you get divorced all of them are bad endings .
thanks for the warning. So bad ending always. Not for me

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Saw this thread and thought that finally we will get a good quality kinky couple game without other-dudes-fucking-your-gf content overshadowing everything else but then in other thread I saw that dev got inspiration from his love for The Adventurous Couple game so that means this is gonna be a cuckfest where male mc content will be bland and not even remotely satisfying shit. Sadge. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
NTR is a really broad genre. I go by this definition:

The whole purpose of it is that the sex/cheating is done in a way specifically to insult/degrade the main relationship, it's meant to instill the reader with anguish, anger, pain and such.
That's not what I intend, but I know there are a lot of people that view any sex between a love interest and non-MC to be NTR.

Saw this thread and thought that finally we will get a good quality kinky couple game without other-dudes-fucking-your-gf content overshadowing everything else but then in other thread I saw that dev got inspiration from his love for The Adventurous Couple game so that means this is gonna be a cuckfest where male mc content will be bland and not even remotely satisfying shit. Sadge. :HideThePain:
I believe my comment was along the lines of "Phuc Mi Island was born out of my love for games like The Adventurous Couple, but I wanted to make something that's a little more dynamic, less of a fuck fest, with equal opportunities for both the male and female protags to get it on.

I'm using a scoring system, where the MC has scores for the girlfriend/Kim/Alisha, and the girlfriend has scores for MC/Chris/Marcus. Each game day has enough player choices to modify those scores by +1 (or +1/-1 in regards to your scores with each other). For example:

Code:
# Day 1 Summary:

bf and gf start at +2 to each other
    final highest scores possible:
        gf / bf: 1-3 m1: 2 m2: 2
        bf / gf: 1-3 f1: 2 f2: 2
If your girlfriends score towards you stays above zero, you will bypass *all* of the girlfriend cheating events, although you're only playing half the game at that point so I'm hoping the majority of people who will play the game won't play that way or all the time I spent writing and rendering will be for naught.

If her score towards you drops to zero, this opens up the "female POV" for events. She's also "less careful" at that point, and the MC will start to suspect something is up. This will give the player the opportunity to "check up on her/spy" at which point he gains "proof" and can choose to confront her about it during a night sequence. You can also choose not to check up on her and instead just focus on one of the other girls, that's up to you.

Confrontation opens up two new routes: the "vegas" route (a.k.a hotwifing, sharing, whatever you want to call it) where the MC will actively encourage her sexual exploits. The other is the "soft cuck" route, where she convinces the MC that it's just some fun before the wedding, but it's not a humiliation/degradation kind of cuckolding. If the MC is already pursuing one of the other girls, she'll use that as part of her reasoning.

I fully understand this game won't be for everyone, and if you absolutely hated/avoided TAC, then I wouldn't expect you to like this game either.

If I talk more about the girlfriend's events, it's because it's a much harder balancing act as an optional secondary protag than the MC's more straightforward events and I've had to put more thought into it, though I do hope to make the Kim/Alisha routes as interesting as possible.

tg

May 1, 2017
If her score towards you drops to zero, this opens up the "female POV" for events. She's also "less careful" at that point, and the MC will start to suspect something is up. This will give the player the opportunity to "check up on her/spy" at which point he gains "proof" and can choose to confront her about it during a night sequence. You can also choose not to check up on her and instead just focus on one of the other girls, that's up to you.
This sounds pretty good to me. I haven't played this game yet. I'll wait for the first chapter or whatever. But I do like stories about cheating. I dont mind at all the idea of a girl having her own adventure, and if the story comes back to where the couple talks about it, that just sounds great.

I'll keep an eye on this, and hopefully it'll be a game that tells a solid tale. Can't wait to see how this all works!

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
NTR is a really broad genre. I go by this definition:

That's not what I intend, but I know there are a lot of people that view any sex between a love interest and non-MC to be NTR.

I believe my comment was along the lines of "Phuc Mi Island was born out of my love for games like The Adventurous Couple, but I wanted to make something that's a little more dynamic, less of a fuck fest, with equal opportunities for both the male and female protags to get it on.

I'm using a scoring system, where the MC has scores for the girlfriend/Kim/Alisha, and the girlfriend has scores for MC/Chris/Marcus. Each game day has enough player choices to modify those scores by +1 (or +1/-1 in regards to your scores with each other). For example:

Code:
# Day 1 Summary:

bf and gf start at +2 to each other
    final highest scores possible:
        gf / bf: 1-3 m1: 2 m2: 2
        bf / gf: 1-3 f1: 2 f2: 2
If your girlfriends score towards you stays above zero, you will bypass *all* of the girlfriend cheating events, although you're only playing half the game at that point so I'm hoping the majority of people who will play the game won't play that way or all the time I spent writing and rendering will be for naught.

Confrontation opens up two new routes: the "vegas" route (a.k.a hotwifing, sharing, whatever you want to call it) where the MC will actively encourage her sexual exploits. The other is the "soft cuck" route, where she convinces the MC that it's just some fun before the wedding, but it's not a humiliation/degradation kind of cuckolding. If the MC is already pursuing one of the other girls, she'll use that as part of her reasoning.

I fully understand this game won't be for everyone, and if you absolutely hated/avoided TAC, then I wouldn't expect you to like this game either.

If I talk more about the girlfriend's events, it's because it's a much harder balancing act as an optional secondary protag than the MC's more straightforward events and I've had to put more thought into it, though I do hope to make the Kim/Alisha routes as interesting as possible.

As I understand as of now, there isn't going to be a real active sharing route?
Why is does nearly no Dev include an active sharing route.

What I mean, is that both partners are allways part of the sex.

Oh, and if i'm wrong i'm sorry, but please correct me.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
As I understand as of now, there isn't going to be a real active sharing route?
Why is does nearly no Dev include an active sharing route.

What I mean, is that both partners are allways part of the sex.

Oh, and if i'm wrong i'm sorry, but please correct me.
Can you clarify what you mean? Are you talking about, for example, the most recent sharing scenes in Dating My Daughter 3, or a couple of the scenes in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News? With the couple + one other?

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Can you clarify what you mean? Are you talking about, for example, the most recent sharing scenes in Dating My Daughter 3, or a couple of the scenes in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News? With the couple + one other?
Couple + one other; threesomes
For me it seems in most sharing games the couples have seperated Fun, with ocational spying. but not together.

Hope could make it understandble, as i'm not too good with english.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes