VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Couple + one other; threesomes
For me it seems in most sharing games the couples have seperated Fun, with ocational spying. but not together.

Hope could make it understandble, as i'm not too good with english.
I'll definitely keep it in mind. It would be an event or two though, not an entire route.

• Sad
Reactions: Kalkuv

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
NTR is a really broad genre. I go by this definition:

That's not what I intend, but I know there are a lot of people that view any sex between a love interest and non-MC to be NTR.
Of course someone fucking your girlfriend is ntr .that is why I said it is not for most people. obviously I am not the targeted audience of this game .A warning about Ntr in first page will be much appreciated so people dont blindly dive into the game and complain about it .

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Of course someone fucking your girlfriend is ntr .that is why I said it is not for most people. obviously I am not the targeted audience of this game .A warning about Ntr in first page will be much appreciated so people dont blindly dive into the game and complain about it .
In this case it would help to actually read the first page:

Multiple paths will be available:

- MC and his girlfriend stay true to each other
- MC ends up with one of the other available beauties
- MC's girlfriend ends up with one of the other men (or both)

The game uses a relationship point system to determine certain scenes, so your choices matter! Flirting with the other girls will open up additional opportunities, however too many arguments with your girlfriend will drive her towards the arms of another man. Events will take place depending on if your/her relationship is higher with another female/male than each other. If your relationship points with your girlfriend drop below zero, she won't even attempt to hide it (Sharing/NTR routes).

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
You do nice graphix. Congratulations.
Is it IRay or Octane render?
iRay (1/95 for most shots, 2/98 for closeups) + Nvidia AI denoiser, converted to lossless webp. My 3090 arrived yesterday, so when the Day 1 update comes out you'll be able to see the point from where I switched from trying to cleverly use camera angles to limit the number of characters per scene, to 'fuck it, let's do an entire group shot'.

Reactions: MrDL and DonkeyFace

Tasty MuffIn

Mar 18, 2019
nice work so far! very creative name.
are there any plans to include pregnancy? Maybe in some of the ntr endings or even during their stay on the island? ;)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Sorry, I just can't play any game where I am forced to be named Erik/Eric.
I must have PTSD cause I phucing cringe at the mere mention of that 4 letter word.

It's a hard pass for me but good luck with your game anyway...

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Sorry, I just can't play any game where I am forced to be named Erik/Eric.
I must have PTSD cause I phucing cringe at the mere mention of that 4 letter word.

It's a hard pass for me but good luck with your game anyway...
Instructions for changing every character name:

(I don't play as Erik either.)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
NTR is a really broad genre. I go by this definition:

That's not what I intend, but I know there are a lot of people that view any sex between a love interest and non-MC to be NTR.

I believe my comment was along the lines of "Phuc Mi Island was born out of my love for games like The Adventurous Couple, but I wanted to make something that's a little more dynamic, less of a fuck fest, with equal opportunities for both the male and female protags to get it on.

I'm using a scoring system, where the MC has scores for the girlfriend/Kim/Alisha, and the girlfriend has scores for MC/Chris/Marcus. Each game day has enough player choices to modify those scores by +1 (or +1/-1 in regards to your scores with each other). For example:

Code:
# Day 1 Summary:

bf and gf start at +2 to each other
    final highest scores possible:
        gf / bf: 1-3 m1: 2 m2: 2
        bf / gf: 1-3 f1: 2 f2: 2
If your girlfriends score towards you stays above zero, you will bypass *all* of the girlfriend cheating events, although you're only playing half the game at that point so I'm hoping the majority of people who will play the game won't play that way or all the time I spent writing and rendering will be for naught.

If her score towards you drops to zero, this opens up the "female POV" for events. She's also "less careful" at that point, and the MC will start to suspect something is up. This will give the player the opportunity to "check up on her/spy" at which point he gains "proof" and can choose to confront her about it during a night sequence. You can also choose not to check up on her and instead just focus on one of the other girls, that's up to you.

Confrontation opens up two new routes: the "vegas" route (a.k.a hotwifing, sharing, whatever you want to call it) where the MC will actively encourage her sexual exploits. The other is the "soft cuck" route, where she convinces the MC that it's just some fun before the wedding, but it's not a humiliation/degradation kind of cuckolding. If the MC is already pursuing one of the other girls, she'll use that as part of her reasoning.

I fully understand this game won't be for everyone, and if you absolutely hated/avoided TAC, then I wouldn't expect you to like this game either.

If I talk more about the girlfriend's events, it's because it's a much harder balancing act as an optional secondary protag than the MC's more straightforward events and I've had to put more thought into it, though I do hope to make the Kim/Alisha routes as interesting as possible.
I have no doubt that you put a lot of thought into all of this but I also have no doubt that male protag content will be lame just like in nearly every other game with this kind of setup. You talk about male MC's events being more straightforward and thinking more about girlfriend content but in my opinion thats a wrong line of thought for these type of games. Girlfriends events are the more straightforward ones because they rely on the whole cheating girlfriend fetish as a crutch which helps amateurs writers immensely to make their content more impactful. Boyfriend events dont have such luxury since everyone is long desensitized to cheat-on-your-girlfriend fetish and it was never that impactful in the first place. To make bf events as impactful you need to make up for lack of crutch with your writing and be really good at it. But 99% of amateur devs lack skill/passion/desire for that.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Looks interesting want to go back to it later when there's more sharing/hotwifing content.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
NTR/sharing? I'm in! Especially if in stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels… :)
Also if will be difficult to see these types of outfits in a tropical island :cry:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
NTR/sharing? I'm in! Especially if in stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels… :)
Also if will be difficult to see these types of outfits in a tropical island :cry:
Day 6 involves a trip to the mainland for dinner, dancing, and spending the night in a hotel (and hot showers!). It's a ways off though, but yes, lingerie is planned.

1612888761879.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Good update, but if it keeps going like this i'm gonna need an walkthrough.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I thought this looked good, but, like others, I can't play Erik. Also I have no interest in playing a game where the MC just gets shit on by a couple of other guys, absolutely no fun in that, maybe this just belongs to the people who like Cuck and NTR, not for me, good luck with the game.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes