VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There's something that is not clear to me: let's say the mc goes for each and every single woman on the island (a sort of harem route), will this forcefully lock him into the NTR path?
if...

and i say "IF"...

the dev decide to not include a harem ending. Then i suppsoe the game will ask you to make a choice tochoose the one and only you decide to keep.
unless it is not possible AT ALL to go deep into relationship with others girls once you have progress far with one.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The renders are good, but even from a distance I could tell it was a sharing/NTR game. Sure it has other paths, but this was the inception of the game I believe. Nothing wrong with that, I personally love it if games with such content started from the beginning with this intention; you know, not just adding them halfway *Cough*Foot of the mountains*Cough* into a story.

As it stands, this game is not for me, but I sincerely hope you go far Dev, cause you started off right!

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Woowie, da Phuc Mi Island. There's only one choice for the name of the MC to suit such a Vietnamese island.

As someone who has lived in Little Saigon, and (the outskirts of) Ho Chi Minh city at various points, and probably more of my life than Okinawa, Hong Kong, Singapore City, Osaka, I feel them same.
Kinda the reason I appear in this thread, but also now I have to play.
I'm going to head to Asian Garden Mall to reflect upon this tomorrow, quite near to where scenes in the original The Fast and The Furious had scenes filmed while I was in Osaka, way back in 2000 and 2001.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
if...

and i say "IF"...

the dev decide to not include a harem ending. Then i suppsoe the game will ask you to make a choice tochoose the one and only you decide to keep.
unless it is not possible AT ALL to go deep into relationship with others girls once you have progress far with one.
That is exactly my thinking. I rather have a harem than the need to make a choice, but I still would cope with that.
What I'm afraid of is that my playstyle would put me in a definitely unwanted situation (aka NTR)

YorkshireBlue

Jul 23, 2017
renders look fantastic - will give it a miss until there's a bit more meat on it's bones though.

One for the future!

Skankhunt 4 2 0

Jun 2, 2020
Scenes are really good and rare...
No so much dev using this kinda scene
I hope you getting support we need devs like you :)

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Yummy teaser and short but long enough to be a real tease ;)

Arath Sin : Compliments, you've picked the title very well. Exotic yet obvious in it's meaning. And of course a big hand for your renders. Like the fabulous TOW, maybe even better (y)
Looking forward to all the planned paths (but with this hot gf mostly to sharing/NTR :love:). And good that you already have a clear vision of where to go. Imho devs need to follow their own plan instead of listening (too much) to fans and haters.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
How about to rename MCs name?
It's currently possible by creating a .rpy file in the game folder (see the README.txt, though I forgot to add you should also set gf_nick). I will add it directly into the game down the road. Every name is a variable. As someone who will unpack other Renpy games just to edit the names, this was important to me.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
if...

and i say "IF"...

There is not a harem path, each of the characters will have their own personalities and quirks and if the MC and his girlfriend decide to fool around, those choices will be locked in within the first few days. I want the player to be able to choose how the relationships develop during their trip, but at the end of the day I'm already neck deep in potential scenarios by day 6 I have to reign it in somewhere.

For example, there's a day 6 event where the group heads to the mainland for dinner and dancing and they've got 3 hotel rooms for the night, and the number of situation's I'm trying to code for already looks something like:

Code:
##### Day 6 - Night

- if bf $stayed on the island with one of the girls, an event happens between them
- if not, the 6 of them go to the mainland
    - they check into their hotel rooms and get changed to go out
    - they have dinner at a restaurant
    - if $vegas, bf suggests gf spend the hotel night with gf.relmost
    - if $cuck, then gf suggests it
    - if gf watched bf having sex, she suggests or allows him to do the same
    - so many possible scenarios:
        - bf is at the resort
            - f1 is back at the resort
                - gf is with m1
                    - m2/f2 in room 1
                    - gf+m1 in room 2
                - gf is with m2
                    - f2 and m1 get drunk and pass out in room 1
                    - gf+m2 in room 2
            - f2 is back at the resort
                - gf is with m1
                    - f1 and m2 get drunk and pass out in room 1
                    - gf+m1 in room 2
                - gf is with m2
                    - m1+f1 in room 1
                    - gf+m2 in room 2
        - bf is on the main island
            - bf is not sleeping with f1/f2
                - gf is with m1
                    - m2+f2 take room 1
                    - f1 gets drunk, bf takes care of her in room 2
                    - gf and m1 bang in room 3
                    - if $vegas or $cuck or $proof, bf can spy on them
                    - if $suspect, spies on them and gets +proof
                - gf is with m2
                    - m1+f1 take room 1
                    - f2 gets drunk, bf ... same as above
            - bf is sleeping with f1
                - gf is with m1
                    - m2+f2 take room 1
                    - bf+f1 take room 2
                    - gf+m1 take room 3
                - gf is with m2
                    - bf+f1 take room 2
                    - gf+m2 take room 3
            - bf is sleeping with f2
                - gf is with m1
                    - f1 gets drunk, m2 takes care of her in room 1
                    - bf+f2 take room 2
                    - gf+m1 take room 3
                - gf is with m2
                    - bf+f1 take room 2
                    - gf+m2 take room 3

stuxnet98

Jun 19, 2017
Future updates will include cheating (both the MC and his fiancee) -or- hotwifing -or- cuckolding. The plan is to make all 3 paths viable based on player choices.

The demo is very short, I just needed to re-setup the android build system and deal with all the icon/presplash shenanigans, figured since I had that done I'd throw it on itch.
Can you possibly make a Harem path, please? That would really be a treat and you would possibly have a few more thankful followers for this game. The models look amazing btw.

• Angry
Reactions: HaremGamesHater

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Arath Sin I've read your notesd and the game seems interesting. It also seems that NTR will be easily avoidable with the GF's points system. However, maybe I did not read it correctly, so you could clarify: Will the be a swinging path, maybe the one or other four- to six-some and after 14 days everybody leaves with their respective original partner again?

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Arath Sin I've read your notesd and the game seems interesting. It also seems that NTR will be easily avoidable with the GF's points system. However, maybe I did not read it correctly, so you could clarify: Will the be a swinging path, maybe the one or other four- to six-some and after 14 days everybody leaves with their respective original partner again?
I don't want to give too much away, but yes, the epilogues have everyone leaving with their respective partners. For example, if you cheat and your girlfriend doesn't, you end up getting married but divorce one year later after you're caught banging your secretary kind of thing. If no one cheats, the MC ends up dying on the way to his wedding from boredom (I think it would be pretty hard to reach this one, but I want to at least make it a possibility).

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes