VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe I was too fast giving credit to this game: why the hell the bj scene with Chris was deleted? :confused:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Messing around with UnRen I was able to find that the game still has images in the rpa file from paths that are no longer reachable. It was pretty interesting to see that which was lost. This calls for a cheat mod.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The fact that the author decided to delete one of the best\hottest scenes of the build tells me plenty, I'm done with this game.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The fact that the author decided to delete one of the best\hottest scenes of the build tells me plenty, I'm done with this game.
Strangely enough, the scenes are not deleted. The images are still there. They are just unreachable at the moment because sufficient points cannot be awarded to unlock them. This will be a different story in succeeding days. Also, I smell a flashback coming at the beginning of the next update. So don't give up quite yet.

Apr 27, 2021
Well, I'm not a DEV, but to be a DEV hasn't to be easy.
Last time, everybody complained because "story is too fast, it's impossible that they cheat after one day", and so on.
So, he changed the paths and now everybody complained because "story is too slow, we preferred the lewd scenes that there were".
Everything you do, someone complains.
I kept the last version too. I didn't control, but maybe I could find the deleted scenes in old version and the "new" storiline in new update? Did anyone control if it's possible?

Reactions: juanda86

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
does anyone have any new information on this game ? It has been over a month withut a post to this game ?
A month ago today from DISCORD:
Arath Sin01/25/2022
I've fallen behind on the writing. I'm trying to get back into it, but writing this confrontation stuff is super difficult, especially handling all of the scenarios. Sorry for the delays

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
I did have that! But when I call them from the Prologue so the player can change Erik and Katie's names before starting the game, it wasn't working correctly.

I might dig into it later. I didn't plan on releasing the Character sheets today but the GF/M2 bugfix needed to go out.

Mister_M I managed to fix it, will be in the next release.
Can you share a teaser? Where the women is cheating with other men.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I checked Discord... nothing in over a month. I looked at his twitter... also nothing.... I am having my doubts about this one. THat would be terrible. I love the plot and the characters

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I checked Discord... nothing in over a month. I looked at his twitter... also nothing.... I am having my doubts about this one. THat would be terrible. I love the plot and the characters
Yep, I agree with you on this! I fear we need fan artists quickly. Does anybody know the DAZ characters used for tour tourist group?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Still nothing... someone ask a question on Discord Yesterday....... I do not exspect an answer.... never know thouugh

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

aqq88

May 14, 2020

It will be sometime this Spring. Between work and some other projects, I haven’t had the time to finish writing the latest chapter.
I just saw some of the volumetric changes in Daz 4.20 though so I’m excited to finish writing and get back into the artwork.

Thats the "recent" info he wrote here

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What exactly is the "cheating" here?

Day 2: GF & M: Is it just accidentally grabbing his cock, kissing him as he feels her up, then stopping herself? Had BF notice hickies afterwards, which gf said were just bug bites.
Day 3: Is it merely M threatening to slap her ass, then hoisting her over his shoulders so her tits pop out of her dress?

I wouldn't exactly call these full-fledged "sex scenes" yet and definitely not 3rd or home base, hence my confusion. Unless those "bases" in the walkthrough just refer to the amount of scenes, rather than the proverbial sex "bases" kids used to refer to in old teen movies. Of the proverbial bases, there's merely a runner on 2nd so far.

I read the walk-through to see if I missed anything, but instructions don't look much different from my playthroughs.

Absolutely fine with a slower burn for cheating content. I actually prefer it for plausibility's sake, rather than a big slut fiance on day 1. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Edit: After reading back a few pages, sounds like some of the content was taken out for a slower, more natural progression, so I assume the walkthrough just hasn't been updated. Understandable if so. I just personally hope future developments don't require Eric to be an absolute asshat for Kate to cheat. Cheating in a rocky relationship is hardly cheating at all and loses the exciting kink involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo and juanda86

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nice game so far. Noticed a text inconsistency though on the Kate/Marcus path. If Erik merely worries about work in the first selection, making no other negative selections that ding their relationship points, Kate will still say something akin to him acting like a jerk when talking with Marcus at the restaurant in day 3.

Likewise, in my playthroughs, Erik never actively got a choice not to hang out with Kate on day 2 or 3. It was always her decision to go with Marcus. Though Erik chooses to hang out with Kim both days after Kate leaves with M, he never once tries to pursue things further with Kim. Regardless of all that, Kate still complains that she hasn't had any chance to spend time with Eric since they arrived and that he's too busy hanging out with Kim.
Though obviously other player choices help determine whether Kate leaves with Marcus on days 2 & 3, the text still doesn't match the scenario in the story, as the active choice to spend the day with Kate was never there for Eric in this scenario. It was always her decision in this iteration of the story. Some alternate text seems to be required in this situation, as Kate's lines seem disjointed here.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I line the refreshing setting of the game and also the graphic abd characters are very nice.
Is there any update planned in near future? Tje dev is not on pagron as i figured out..

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes